Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TORFINR
    Original poster 373 posts

Hej there
    It used to be 30 in each node, for a total of 3x30=90
    But they increased it. In the patch note they said "greatly increased"...
    Maybe some of you made some testing, what's the new cap now?
    A friend of mine has 62 points in "wolf" so the cap is at least doubled from what it was.
    Thanks for sharing that with us if you have information, and have a nice weekend!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@torfinr
    i am above 490, but as long as the current system stays in place there is no purpose to lvl further up.

My last 10lvls didnt change my stats at all.

If they cant be bothered to give us an better description of what we gain, its seems like maybe 0,1% of an stats increase...

• TORFINR

@asgardian02 yeah, it's really slow progression, I guess that your 0,1% is a good guess.
    But I'm fine with it, gaining more power per point would transform us into gods way too fast 😉

Just as a comparison, in Origins each point were giving +1% and that was too much. At 100 points invested it was technically doubling our damages.
    And the mastery cap was 2^15=32768 ^^

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@torfinr

what i dislike is that valhalle lacks depth as far as description goes, there runes are vaguely described, basically not.
    Skilltree serves no purpose, they made a big deal out of choosing your own path, yet all path are the same with totally filling in all nodes anyway.
    Loot in super boring too. there is no challenge in thi sgame. there are no goals to be reached adfter main story, thus no reason for continued gameplay

• TORFINR

EDIT:
    As we were both curious and didnt find answer to that philosophical question, a friend of mine just did some testing using a trainer on his own Valhalla on PC and here is what he fount out:

The maximum amount of Mastery points you can put in each mastery node is 1000. For a total of 3x1000=3000
    With 1000 points invested (at cap), the damage,resistance,health bonus and so on, is +15,28%
    which means that each mastery point gives a bonus of 0,0153% in its specific stats.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@torfinr

ye i cant be bothered honestly as at lvl490+ everything dies within a 1-2 seconds anyway.
    This gets slowed down a lot by those stupid slowmo finishers

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

correction i am lvl506 atm

• TORFINR

My friend just told me about his other testings on the game: we know now the resources, silver and crafting material cap. It's 9,999,999. When you reach that amount, you simply cant collect resources anymore.

Suggested Topics