Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

Hello Ubisoft. I am not sure that you are aware of this fact so let me explain it to you: Valhalla was released on November 10. That's almost 3 months ago. So you know, by now the vast majority of people have completed it and are pretty much done with it.

I personally don't mind Reda's contracts, fast travel to some high point, clear a camp and free some villager, fast travel to another high point, assassinate someone. There, done. 15 minutes a day, 10 opals.

Weekly challenges were fine, bare the near impossible Avenge objective from last week (if RNG was with you and that the stars were correctly aligned). This week : 2 x kill 50 enemies + 100 more assassinations. 50 kills with a spear and 50 more with a Predator bow... why not, just head to Portcestre in Suthsexe, this fort holds over 100 soldiers so you can just walk in, make everyone know that you're here and just plow through everything. But are you aware of the time that it takes to get 100 stealth kills? I am pretty sure that for someone still in the middle of the main story and exploration this is nothing, you'll get them eventually without even trying, but are you aware of the time that it takes for someone who is done with the game and is just going to farm 100 assassinations?

So this week, it was 200 kills total? What's the next goal? 400? Really just make this even more time consuming.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    613 posts

@dlmthree How about "catch 10 big mackerels" ? I expect that next.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@dlmthree

sorry to burst you bubble, but there is no fort with 100 soldiers, max maybe 15-20 and they never ever all attack at once unfortunately.

• Kormac67
    613 posts

@dlmthree Just assassinate straw dummies in Norway, takes 5 minutes or so.

• dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

@asgardian02 I'll burst yours. If I managed to get 50 spear kills and then 50 Predator bow kills all in the same place at the same time, that means that you'll get 100 soldiers in this fort. This is also where I got my 100 assasinations on the next day, all in the same time frame.

Whether they had respawned (it wasn't the case) or there are actually over 100 soldiers in there (for the record Portcestre is the place of a huge battle), it doesn't matter.

@dlmthree Just assassinate straw dummies in Norway, takes 5 minutes or so.

Thanks, will remember it next time it comes back.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@dlmthree

after having finished everything in this game i havent found such a place with a lot of enemies.

I am happy to investigate the place you mean. Or are you still doing story arcs, because within the arcs on the siege battles there are indeed many enemies to kill.
    Once all those arcs are finished though, those exact castles no longer hold enemies though, but allies instead.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

Even so i just went to templebrough fort, which is pretty big. There are never more then 5 tops 7 guys that attack you at once. If you have good damage though its no more 3guys attacking you at once.
    never do you get situations as in the w3 where you literally are surround buy 50 guys that attack you all at once.

This fort is really big and predator bow shots are slow, so yeah enemies have time to re spawn then.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics