Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UnbridledLight
    10 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Please look into this. I have provided support team with all they need including a YT Video. On PS5, this issue only comes with PS5 version, not with PS4 version (on PS5). So there is definitely something wrong with PS5 version.

Ubisoft Support Ticket: 14602526

YT Video :

• UnbridledLight
    10 posts

@verybigcinema Please look into this. I have provided support team with all they need including a YT Video. On PS5, this issue only comes with PS5 version, not with PS4 version (on PS5). So there is definitely something wrong with PS5 version.

YT Video :

• UnbridledLight
    10 posts

@ubiexcellent Please look into this. I have provided support team with all they need including a YT Video. On PS5, this issue only comes with PS5 version, not with PS4 version (on PS5). So there is definitely something wrong with PS5 version.

YT Video :

• nofearpt
    4 posts

@unbridledlight Same from me. Here is the video I sent to support :

Support ended the support thread with this message :

I'm extremely sorry to hear this issue remains on-going, but I've forwarded the details you've provided to me to our teams to be looked into. As soon as we have any updates on this, we'll let players know on the official website: >> https://ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates

Here's hoping the next update fixes this....

• UnbridledLight
    10 posts

@nofearpt looking at my unlisted video count, I don't think they are even looking.
    But this is the latest message I got from twitter support - "Thank you for checking into this with me. I can confirm that our team is continuing to investigate this issue at this time. While I do not have any further news to share at this time, please keep a lookout on our game forums and social media channels for further updates. I am extremely sorry for the difficulties this issue has been and we truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we resolve this. If you have any other questions I may be able to answer, please feel free to contact me back from our conversation here."

You wont face the issue if you play the PS4 version, but its 30 fps sadly. I am currently playing the PS5 version offline, have to go through the annoying 2 min add on check every time I start.

• nofearpt
    4 posts

@unbridledlight New update fixed it for me. Hope you had the same luck.

• UnbridledLight
    10 posts

@nofearpt No luck. I still get the error.

• jhuggs
    1 posts

Having the same issues and like everyone else I have tried forwarding the listed ports and placing the ps5 in dmz. I have also tried unlinking and linking my pan account to Ubisoft connect. I wonder if it has to do with buying the PS4 version and upgrading to PS5 version? But yeah still no luck

• UnbridledLight
    10 posts

@jhuggs The PS4 version on PS5 does not face this issue, the PS5 version is borked in that regard. I bought the PS5 version on PS5, the PS4 version just comes with it.
    They are completely silent on the issue, as you can see the conversations in this forum. They didn't fix the issue with the new DLC as well. Very disappointing and inconsiderate I would say. They wont even acknowledge it here.

• verybigcinema
    6 posts

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we finally managed to solve the issue for me. In my case, the high number of accounts linked to my Ubisoft account seemed to be causing all the trouble. After unlinking all accounts that I don't really need anymore (Facebook, Stadia etc.), everything was fixed. Hopefully this will help some of you as well. fyi the support advised to not unlink any first party accounts (Sony, MS, Nintendo) since the progress for some games might be tied to it.

• JamesLogan491
    Original poster 77 posts

I stopped following this post I made months ago. It is clear Ubisoft will just pretend this doesn't exist or shift the blame to the user's end.
    Luckily, at least for me, this isn't a problem that happens often. It is interesting though how this is a single player game and it should have stuck to it exclusively, every single online aspect of this game (connection to the shameful micro-transactions store, Reda's contracts and store, and the jomviking system) is half [censored] and poorly executed.

• TheWhistler87
    1 posts

Cool. So this is yet another company that doesn't care to fix the issues or come out with a solution. They got their money and that's all that they care about. Was looking forward to playing Valhalla on my ps5 with the ps5 version I bought! Looks like a budget ea company (they have similar issues and really don't care to fix them either).

Switched every thing over to my ps5 when I got it today in hopes to hop on and play the new expansion. Nope... guess not. 😒😒

• UnbridledLight
    10 posts

@verybigcinema I would like to say.....THANK YOU! . it worked for me, disconnecting stadia, youtube , twitch and everything not necessary.
    @JamesLogan491 @TheWhistler87 Please give this method a shot, disconnect every connection to ubisoft not required. you can find it in your Ubisoft Account information page.

• JamesLogan491
    Original poster 77 posts

@unbridledlight I don't have any "non-required" connection to my Ubi Account.
    I have nothing that needs disconnecting, I have a stable cable connection on my PS4 and its IP address set to DMZ. It is not a problem that needs solving on my end.
    I'm just glad this issue is not a common problem for me, it might happen once every couple months and usually I can get around it.

• UnbridledLight
    10 posts

@jameslogan491 Sorry to hear that, been there so I know how frustrating it can be.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics