Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Khalessi_2020
    Original poster 6 posts

Pls Ubisoft add more Hairstyles i want to wear the Hair like Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings he had three cool looking Hairstyles pls add them for Eivor, and Lagerthas Hairstyle.
    i don‘t like this Outfits we already have it is to much for me , i want something like from Vikings like Ragnarsoutfit he had a Raven on his armorchest would fit to our Ravenclan and some other normal Outfits like our Vinland thraelloutfit this is we need into this game more realiystic stuff. Sorry for my english i hope you understood what i ment.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• nielsoonk
    13 posts

I’d like to see more hairstyles as well! They are still introducing new outfits to the game, so I think we are good on those for a while 🙂

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@nielsoonk

adding armors to the helix store is not considered as part of the game.

• siN1sTe6R
    3 posts

I would like to go back to the base look of the Raven gear set, but fully upgraded of course just keep the original appearanc, if that makes sense. Maybe when the transmog feature arrives. I liked upgrading the gear set, but I prefer its base look, just saying @khalessi_2020

• XX-Artorias-XX
    92 posts

All good but, not now.

UBI has to work hard on animation, HITBOX, new weapon and armorset, new moveset, new activity.
    Zelots has worst animation alla hitbox in an action game, same for animal boss.

When gameplay Is Better and quite perfect, so can look at "ornaments".

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@sin1ste6r

transmof system will be useless.

I wanted this feature during my playthrough, not after..

• speedynl21
    79 posts

@khalessi_2020

well maybe you brought ubi on a idea, maybe you will see the message( SOON IN THE HELIX SHOP, NEW HAIR STYLES, ONLY 5000 HELIX POINTS))
    DON'T GIVE THEM IDEA'S

btw there is a site(not allowed to name it and or link it) that have wat you looking for(maybe this is not allowed to, new message incoming)

• Khalessi_2020
    Original poster 6 posts

@speedynl21 i ment not with helix store in the shop of the game like the others in our settlement. I saw alot of cool hairstyles the jomsvikings wear but not us and they are in the game , they have to add it only for Eivor that was ment. I thought we had more then only this five hairstyles we allready got.

• MstrTarvos
    115 posts

Honestly I would just like to see armor sets that let you display the tattoo's, I mean what's the point of having them if you are going cover them up with your outifts.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics