Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VeXXXis
    Original poster 5 posts

I have been all the story quests and others. I killed all of the order except the final father guy. I read I get a quest from Hythan outside the feast house but he just still hangs out in his shop with the same old options to talk. He wont give me a quest and its not triggering anything. Anyone have any idea?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@vexxxis This seems to be a highly common bug/glitch. Sadly Ubisoft has yet addressed it from what I know. If you wish to know who the Father is as your thread suggests so, then he is...

spoiler

• VeXXXis
    Original poster 5 posts

@vexxxis This big update fixing all these bugs and they didnt fix this?? Guess Ill never get the thor hammer booo

• JDL2025
    18 posts

@vexxxis You still get the hammer when you hand all the items, to Hytham. ( its still bugged that you don't get to interact at the end with the father, though you do identify him to Hytham in his hut before this is supposed to happen, once he gives you a thor item you just need to travel to Norway and collect it) ( check you tube for the location)), I have restarted this game 4 times now and since the latest patch and still cant get Hytham to be outside the long house and start the Christian soldier quest ( hes lazy and stays in his hut probably searching for maps of big flat fish and Mackerel locations).

• Patricia81994
    113 posts

Who is the Father?

You don't know ... well here is your answer

😜

• Derzalas
    19 posts

Same. I heard that it’s a common bug in the game and there is no fix yet. I beat the game, gave Hytham all the codex pages, and killed everyone in the order EXCEPT the father. It says that I can’t reveal him because clues are stuck at 5/6 and Hytham won’t give me the final quest for it. Goddammit, game is so buggy. This is a seriously horrible issue, since it’s related to story. Please fix, Ubisoft!

• Derzalas
    19 posts

@derzalas on PS4, by the way

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics