ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• The-Foxhounded
    Original poster 54 posts

Are you shitting me? Why the hell does the Hearthweru Armor have Diamonds on every part of the set? This is just more proof that you're trying to bait and switch people.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@the-foxhounded

Thats crazy, they said they would fix this and change all set to have only 1 diamond and now they release an totally new armor pack and it still has diamonds everywhere,

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@gloomseeker

i havent purchsed anything from the helix store,m i dont see a point for it either.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

Haha, did they seriously do that again? Just don't buy stuff from the Helix store. The games are perfectly fine without that stuff.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kreutzgang

i dont feel tempted, i think its just super weird for them to put out a statement of remvong 4 diamond slots in a future patch from all helix store armours and then instead of doing that they release another armour pack again with 5diamond runes.
    Surely they could have released it with just one, no?

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 Well ofc. I already found it ... well basically fraud ... when they released the last one with those slots after having removed them from in-game armors people had previously purchased. The correct sequence would be to remove them from the new armors *before* people buy them, and then remove them from the already existing ones, if it's really too much trouble to do all at once (which also seems doubtful). Frankly I think they shouldn't have removed them from already purchased items at all. People must just have too much money; personally if I had given into temptation and bought any of those things, I would never do so again after this.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kreutzgang

the price is just way too steep, if an armor pack was like 3-5 euros that i would consider it. But an pack that is 1/3 of the price of the entire game is just crazy to me.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 the only thing I'd buy is something that let me bypass the anomalies lmao. I wish they'd give us the option to let Layla auto run through it and then not get the achievement, but still get the lore. Those things drive me nuts.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kreutzgang

ye i like those puzzles actually, they are far better once you have basim, i was no fan of layla

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 well I can't do them with him either lmao (also not a fan of her btw). They make me rage xD If you like stuff like that and can take the bad graphics, I recommend Nehrim (it's a total conversion mod for Oblivion) - it's completely littered with them. And I ... suffered through them all ... only to be unable to do the final one, and at that point I didn't know how to fly using the console 😀

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kreutzgang

i wouodnt want an entire game with that, but it was a nice change of pace from time to time.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 well it's not only that. It just has a lot of dungeons with that type of stuff, some of them mega long.

Suggested Topics