Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Avos0406
    Original poster 5 posts

While doing clean up on the map the mystery "take me a husband" appears to be bugged. I don't recall speaking with the spinster at any point, but she is stuck in a dialogue loop with another NPC outside her house and no amount of time or trying to run her over with my horse breaks the loop. I look at guides and even the NPC I'm supposed to kidnap for her is not intractable.

This issue occurred on a PS5, System software 20.02-2.30.00.05-00.00.00.0.1 (Current version at time of post) and the game is the PS5 version 1.011.000 according to the console.
    I do not have my own footage but this youtube video shows exactly what happens with the NPC that is supposed to start the mystery

I've completed every other mystery, wealth and artifact in the game and this is the only one that stands in my way from the trophy

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @Avos0406,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this Mystery.

I just checked it out for you and I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Avos0406
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark thanks for letting me know!
    One question, and you may not know the answer or be able to say, but do you know if this may be included in the next patch and when may we might expect a game update for some of the other issues people are having?

• Avos0406
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark just letting you know this bug is still present after the latest update 1.012.000 and with the latest PS5 firmware updates 20.02-2.50.00.08-00.00.00.0.1

• Avos0406
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark still persisting after the 1.020.000 update. Is there any way to get an update on if this is expected to be fixed soon? It's now the only thing keeping me from a platinum trophy.

Suggested Topics