Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• smcinturf
    Original poster 43 posts

This is ALL over the place. Acknowledge this is an issue. What should the max level be today on Feb 3? 400 or 403. Should we have the 3 new skills or not? I did at one time but now do not. Some have, some don't, some did, some have never seen. What is the answer???? Would someone from UBI please just answer this??? Today, February 3, what should max level be? I don't care what level people are. I want to know what devs say the max should be after last patch. 400 or 403. Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• YazX_
    171 posts

max level is 400, there are 3 new skills which are part of upcoming dlc and due to a bug they were available, thus 403 shows as max level, this was partially resolved in patch 1.1.1, you will have 3 extra skill points that cannot be spent and 3 new skills are gone after completeing the tree, thus your level will be 400.

however, yesterday my 3 extra points were convereted to mastery points, looks like they deployed a hotfix silently which fixes the problem.

• smcinturf
    Original poster 43 posts

@yazx_ Hey, thanks for this. Will check it out in a bit.

• YazX_
    171 posts

@smcinturf np, i launched the game today and i got the 3 skill points back and mastery levels got back to what used to be LOL, so it doesnt look like they deployed a hotfix, not sure how they got converted to mastery points earlier, but well strange things are happening in this game.

• MstrTarvos
    115 posts

I think the 3 extra skill points will be useable after the update that brings the River Raids.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics