Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xIFoxHound
    Original poster 49 posts

So after completing the main story, killing all of the cultists and zealots there still remains one clue as to the identity of the father, however after looking at guides, Haytham is supposed to be outside the bureau so you can start the final quest in order to reveal the identity but he’s not there. He’s inside and there’s no option for me to start the quest so I cannot progress, and I cannot earn this trophy...the same thing with pig of prophecy, both bugs are preventing me from completing this game, are these bugs going to be addressed? Because it’s absolutely frustrating with the amount of bugs I have came across this game now. And most of them have been progression based bugs preventing me from doing something.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xIFoxHound
    Original poster 49 posts

Also to add to this there appears to be a scroll as an icon for one of the zealots I killed so I don’t know if that’s what’s causing the bug...but I have no idea how to fix this, unless I start over which I’m simply not doing, after 125 hours of playtime on a single save file which has been riddled with bugs and still awaiting a fix for pig of prophecy, these are the only trophies preventing me from completing the game. I would submit a photo of the image but it’s saying the dimensions are too big and when I go to crop it, it’s saying invalid file extension.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 445 posts

@xIFoxHound Hello there! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I also apologize for the impact that these problems may have had on your gameplay experience! In regards to the bug with revealing The Father, please be advised that this is listed on our Reported Issue Megathread. This means that the issue is currently being investigated by the relevant teams! Although I am not able to speculate on when exactly this will be resolved, I can assure you a solution is being looked into.

As for the problem with the Zealots you mentioned, would you be able to provide more details on this for me? There is a Zealot-related bug mentioned on our Known Issues List, so I would like to see if that is the same issue you're experiencing. If you're having trouble attaching images, please try uploading them to an image-sharing site, then sharing the link in your next reply. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Official Response

Suggested Topics