Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mrcreator2021
    Original poster 6 posts

I'm stuck and really peed off i can't speak to the druid I've got him out of the house.
    And lit the straw blokes got answers to the questions now he won't speak I'm about 80 hours in so starting over isn't an opinion.
    Is it going to be fixed does anybody now.
    It's obviously a bug can anyone help please.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@mrcreator2021

are you wearing the mery lwed disguise with hood toggled on?

• mrcreator2021
    Original poster 6 posts

@mrcreator202
    Yes I've tried everything even killed the 2sheep nothing works.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@mrcreator2021

reloading an olders save can do the trick, for me the problem turned out to be that i didnt have face mask on from the mery lwed cloack. so yeah.

• mrcreator2021
    Original poster 6 posts

@asgardian02
    Ok thanks alot I'll give that ago.
    Will it be any save before the start of the level.
    Thank you.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@mrcreator2021 i think so

• mrcreator2021
    Original poster 6 posts

@asgardian02
    Cheers

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@mrcreator2021 no problem, glad to help

Suggested Topics