Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ckvleboi
    Original poster 1 posts

I dont know if I am alone on this but I purchased the Premium Starter Pack for Valhalla back in December and never got the helix credits which was the main reason I bought it. I have been dealing with Ubisoft customer service since then and showed all the proof they asked for but they keep asking for the same info they already received and stalling for some unknown reason. I have done beat the game so its not even about the Helix Credits anymore. It's about the fact they didn't deliver what was supposed to be in the pack and can't figure out how to give me what I purchased. Its a virtual currency but they are acting like it's a new tv or PS5 or something. It makes no sense why they are fighting me hard for virtual currency. So basically be careful when buying helix credit packs.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@ckvleboi Hello there! I'm incredibly sorry to hear that you did not receive your Helix Credits with your purchase. I also sincerely apologize for the additional frustration that may have been caused by your interaction with our support team. It is understandable how exhausting it can be when going through the support process, but everything our team requested is required in order to continue their investigation. Furthermore, the required content has to meet our policy standards or it cannot be accepted. I wanted to provide some insight there, as you mentioned how you were being asked for things you already included in your ticket. This whole process may seem strict or debilitating from the outside, but it is all to uphold your account security while following our rules and guidelines! Nonetheless, I apologize once again for the inconvenience this long-running ordeal has caused. Since some time has passed, perhaps you could contact Sony once again to see if they're able to resend your invoice email. Once you have that information, or if you have any additional questions, you can always update your ticket at support.ubi.com. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics