Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • misthiosmagic
    Original poster 1 posts

Just wanted to write in the hopes of requesting Vili be made into a romance like Petra or Tarben with more than just the fling you can have. Yes, he's on your crew if you choose, but it would be fun to add that element with cut scenes and activities at the settlement and maybe a line or two when out and about. They have history, banter, chemistry, a very strong bond...they would be great along those lines. Just a thought, thanks!

P.S. Can we have new game plus and more hairstyle options? Thank you! I adore this game and thank y'all for the experience!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nanahuatzzin
    2 posts

@misthiosmagic

I totally agree with that! Below I will post my suggestion that I've send via live chat. I really want Vili to become a full time romance option, not only a fling. If not, I could settle for a new romance option via DLC, as I mentioned below.

Dear Ubisoft Stuff,

I know that probably you get many tickets every and each day. I'm new to the Assassin's Creed franchise. For me, before Oddysey it was not a RPG I would like to inwest into. Even when Oddysey was out, I was not ready (I think) to give it a try. But I watched A LOT of streams to get the feeling of the game. And I enjoyed it. When you announced Valhalla I was on a cloud nine. When you said that Eivor could be as gay as we wanted him to, it was even better news. Romance options were something that I was looking up to (I'm the all time Bioware fan). I'm still at the probably beginning of the game, lvl 63 and 12% of the game completion. And I'm enjoying it very, very much. The cahracter I was looking forward, to get a really nice, long term relationship with was Vili. He's handsome, well written and has a past with our protagonist. I was really bumped when I learned that he is only a one night stand. On the other hand, Tarben is not my type, like totally. It is really shame that we only have one option for our gay Eivor to have someone in our settlement, to spend Eivor's life with. I know that the game is not about romances. And I know that this is not a very important part of it. But a lot of players came here to get the feel of nice Norse cRPG, with good plot and killing, but also, for romances. And gay romances in particular, 'cause even now in 2021, those are pretty rare in the gaming industry.
    I'm not going to write something spectacular (English is not my mother tongue) not only because you probably know almost everything about it, but also, because I don't want to pressure you. I would only love to see Vili as a long term relationship for those of us who chose him as their Eivor's lover. If not, perhpas you may think about adding a new male romance option in the upcoming DLCs? Someone from the Wrath of the Druids could be interesting, like Adonis in Atlantis DLC. I know that his story was tragic at the end, but he was like a really amazing potential long term relationship. And I think that Valhalla also needs some good, gay romance options. Not only for one night stands, but for a long terms. Let our Norse settle down with a hubby, please.
  • Garbo3
    589 posts

@misthiosmagic I am with the settlement Baker (such a boring guy) cause I wanted a stable relationship.t I like Vili 1000 times more,such an adonis with lots of banter and chemistry between Eivor and him. Shame is no strings attached. I join to your petition.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics