Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • DuskDragon56496
    Original poster 367 posts

I've really reached the end of my rope with Ubisoft and their selective nonsense. Through 3 patches now several things in the game are still plagued with problematic bugs, fishing, the Mari lawd set still not coming off, and geez so many more! I keep seeing the same excuse given by their staunch supporters"you have to be patient, covid's really affected them."Well I got news for you covid has affected the entire world, Ubisoft is just fortunate to have a bank account deep enough to deal with it easier than the rest of us,not to mention covid doesn't seem to have affected their ability to continue grossly overpriced microtransactionsAt a time when it's been the hardest on people I guess it's fortunate that some companies get to pick and choose when they can use covid as the go to excuse for problems while still making tons of money.
    For me, the worst thing is their silence,no info on release dates, no info on patch releases, no info on anything,just the usual dead air.I really feel bad for the people on the "can we solve this mystery thread." There people have spent hundreds if not thousands of unified hours trying to solve a mystery Ubisoft apparently has zero interest in,they can't even be bothered to acknow;ledge whether there's even anything to find...just dead air.In the mean time the developers should all be lining up and kissing their [censored] they've kept this already dying game alive for them, kept numerous people interested and playing while not a word from Ubisoft.
    This is about as much indifference toward gamers as I've ever witnessed from a company, the gamers have shown more care and concern for this game than Ubisoft has and that's pretty sad considering how much money they've made from us. You don't just owe people an explanation for this behavior Ubisoft you owe them a major apology for your indifferent silence and your lack of
    give a damn" for this community.For all the problems this game has had people have stuck with you while you thumbed your nose at them not at all concerned about the gaming issues otr anything for that matter.I know, it's all covid's fault right? I guess in this world today respect is just a commodity right Ubisoft, you just by it and sell it like everything else!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• XX-Artorias-XX
    86 posts

@duskdragon56496 Is not Ubisoft..
    Are the PLAYERS THAT ENCOURAGE Ubisoft to put attenction on stupid thing.

Read the forum of the division or this, how many discussion about tattoos, outfit, ornaments ecc ecc ??? Too much.

If player goes on elix and buy stupid cosmetic, Ubisoft make good to sell.

Player are the problem.

If all player become to scream ,litterally Scream on forum, about animation and hitbox,about bug, about the lack content, and NEVER SPEND money in helix or stupid cosmetic until the GAME IS PERFECT IN GAMEPLAY, so be Shure that ubi will stop to put effort on that.

But ,if most endorsement are tattoo and rings, we will never see a change.

Player are problems, because want Barbie style and not a solid gameplay.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@duskdragon56496

good post, as usaully i agree with you 😉

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics