Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MstrTarvos
    111 posts

@kreutzgang

Well for what it's worth I'm at 542 as of noon on feb.10th

• SuperGamer7829
    29 posts

I think if Ubisoft wanted more community involvement in this challenge, they should incorporate standings. For example, first place gets 250 opals, second place gets 100 opals...third place whatever. Maybe post who the top 10 contributors are. I thought I was doing pretty good with 250...but I saw someone posted over 6,000...maybe do something similar to other online games where you have the top 10 in the world and then the top 10 in each country...hell, I would even set it up where we have the option to join teams where players can compete against each other.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@supergamer7829

yeah that would work.

• axlslak23
    100 posts

I've think I've done ~1000. I feel like I was a drone enough. I don't get the point of these.

I was playing AC unity, and at one point it occurred to me that I'm just wasting electricity waiting for the next money drop at the mansion. What was the point in the first place? Just waste Earth's electricity for your next fix? This is just stupid.

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@axlslak23

You should try mining crypto coins 😜...

• jepeman
    11 posts

@yesin069 Its just to try and keep people playing and as you said, try to get people to spend money.
    Kinda works for me, I check Reda's shop daily, often do the daily quests too. Don't bother with the challenges though, if some gets done naturally, great, claim the rewards, otherwise ignore. Will never pay a penny for the microtransactions, never have, never will, in any game.
    I've gotten a horse with wings (ugly, but no fall damage!), cat statue and gnome statue for the settlement, from Reda. Incidentally, my settlement is full of cats and gnomes.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

the new weekly quests is even more insane.

if they at least would have released new content, but this is really lame.
    No content has been added since release (yule was garbage) and then want to engage us with these weekly garbages challenge and reward us only with 10 opals.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 well at least now I know Dane Axes are terrible 🙄

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@asgardian02

Maybe they though this week they would have river raids out, so they pulled out this insane number because many players will come back after huge patches.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics