Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Savvage91
    Original poster 26 posts

Maybe ubi accidentally added an aditional zero because right now we have less than 5 days to make 50 million more assassinations and without the easy mannequins assassinations in Norway we wouldn't even be able to complete it. Even now it's really hard to reach that number considering the speed the number is increasing. Can we unite and complete this challenge??
    It's not about the 10 opal. It's just that mama raised no loser so i won't give up😂 😂
    So far i have contributed 2000 assassinations.I think we can make it by killing at least 200-300 mannequins per day for those who haven't enough free time. So let's do it mates!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MstrTarvos
    111 posts

@savvage91
    I can understand how you feel about this I am trying to contribute (400 so far). And my plan is to do at least 2oo a day.
    Here's hoping we can make it.

• Savvage91
    Original poster 26 posts

@mstrtarvos Nice bro!! If more people help we have better chances of succeeding😉

• Black_Widow9
    Community Representative 29 posts

That's a lot of assassinations! We definitely need a rally cry. 😉 

Official Response
  • Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@savvage91

sorry buy cant be bothered with this.

The game is dead at this point, and killing enemies gives me only old pillows and flowers.
    For 10 opal i am not triggered to aid in this stuff

• Kormac67
    673 posts

Well, they started with low community challenges and keep raising them.
    If we make efforts and beat it we will get 200 million next week.
    I won't do hundreds of dummy kills for this.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@kormac67

dummy kills give no xp, sire its fast but that is even more a waste of my time.

• Savvage91
    Original poster 26 posts

@kormac67 @Asgardian02 @Black_Widow9

I understand your opinion about this and even agree with you. But i opened this thread for 2 reasons.
    1st i have nearly 500 opals and i'm waiting for something good to appear at reda so i can spend them ,so i don't really care for just 10 opals. But for the sake of completion and for those lads that are low on opal i want to complete it just for this time.
    And 2nd it's a shoutout to ubi that the number of assassinations they want us to deliver is too high and most people won't even bother to try. It's generaly not so smart to give nearly impossible challenges for a so insignificant reward and most people won't be happy about this. So far all the challenges could be managable and i don't see a point that this should change.
    I hope ubi consider the opinion of the community and won't repeat it in the future. But for this first and last time i want us to complete it😊 😊

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@mstrtarvos holy hell. And I thought I was helping with my measly 42 LOL

• Netspook
    261 posts
    It's not about the 10 opal. It's just that mama raised no loser so i won't give up😂 😂

Haha, that really made my day!

Thank you 🙂

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@netspook

they could at least make it so, you get 50 opals from that quest instead of just 10

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

I don't think we are going to make it. Maybe if Valhalla was more of an assassination type game. I've done 69 now (real enemies not dummies) and we only have till tomorrow. Don't feel like inflicting even more grind upon myself lest I end up hating the game before more content comes. It at least they dropped titanium it might not be as bad.

• Savvage91
    Original poster 26 posts

@kreutzgang undefined

By the ratio the number is increasing in 24h it will be around 65 to 67 million so that means we won't make it. It doesn't mean I give it up, I just see it realistically. I hope the community will prove me wrong.

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

It seems, that after Odyssey most players don’t understand the way AC is supposed to be played...

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

I have done 11, they got in the way of rock searching.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

Ubisoft are still finding the sweet spot for those challenges. The first ones were finished within some hours so they increased the numbers. But they shouldn't forget that every week more players stop playing the game. If they didn't fix the game or give us new stuff, why should we play the game? If we don't make this challenge the next one will surely have lower goals to achieve. But who cares for the same assassination challenges every week. It really isn't that hard to give us new and more unique challenges every week. Just tell some guy working for Ubisoft to think about some challenges and this is it. Not the same ones every time like play Örlog or kill x enemies with this weapon.

I personally don't care about those opals. Reda is just a character for me that tells some Bayek stories (more precisely: one story) in the game. This is it. I don't care about his weekly or daily stuff. This is just Ubisoft pushing us with mind tricks into buying microtransaction. If you get 3 parts of a set and tell yourself to just buy the other stuff. You can wait until the end of the days to finish just one 5 set bonus with those selections. There is nothing random in it. They never will let anyone get all 5 set pieces through Reda's shop. The only maybe useful stuff are single weapons or shields but even those i won't get.

PS: I have done 0 because since the last patch the bugs had taken over my game. I am still waiting for a patch so no help in assassinations from me...

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@yesin069

Can’t stop playing, because I love the setting, so I am mostly gathering fireflies now. But those challenges are like a list I need to complete. It is hard enough I can’t finish the swordfish one and now this 😠 ...

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@B00MSIE

If i could play without bugs i would surely do those challenges as well (like checklists).

But sadly no news for any patches. Maybe tonight we get an announcement that the patch will release tomorrow. Hope never dies...

• Netspook
    261 posts
    @netspook

they could at least make it so, you get 50 opals from that quest instead of just 10

I agree, but my comment was simply about how funny I found that quote 🙂

• fo0fight3r
    23 posts

with less than 24 hours to go, we not gonna achieve this one i'm afraid

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics