Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mark746383
    Original poster 1 posts

So overall I'd give valhalla like a 7 or 8. It's a good game but my gripes are as follows. For one thing, its too long of a game. By the time I had 3 or 4 settlements left to conquer, I had my gear leveled up and my power level high enough to beat any boss or legendary animal. Fully upgrading the camp to level 6 provided only nominal progression for the overall advancement of my character. The story is unmoving as well. When I started playing these games way back when. The plot used to be engaging and were a driving force for you to want to continue playing. With the exceptions of syndicate and odyssey latley, this area is sorley lacking. I know you guys are on a new tangent now, but could we retro-ize it a bit. I know they're not "assassins", anymore. But, the settlement level up among other things just feels very far cryish. I love far cry too. But I dont want to play the same game with a different skin. Bring back some assassin type concepts. Stealth is irrelevant, there's no more chase breakers or blending in really or hiding. I can just run away for 5 seconds and im safe. Which brings me to another point. You guys are making the game way too broad and too easy. Whether it's fighting, free running, boss battles, puzzles. I know nowadays they want more people to play because that theoretically means more money. But, I feel there should be some way to cater to the people that have been playing these games since their inception. Instead of trying to make an easy, broadly appealing game that may or may not translate to higher sales. The mechanics and graphics have vastly improved obviously in the last 11 or so years. But the concepts that made us all fans, you're shying away from too much. I think there is room for compromise between the current format and the old way. Again valhalla was good and engaging for a bit, but im more disappointed than I am satisfied.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics