Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/6 Replies/101 Views
    BJgobbleDix
    Original poster 51 posts

I've been messing with a bunch of build types for hours and I noticed that Danes Axes seem to crit 1 in 2 to 1 in 4 hits even though my build has less than 100 Crit. But when using Bearded Axes, I may only get a crit in every 4 to 8 hits and those I would get stacked up to nearly 200 Crit. It seems like different weapon types and also different types of attacks (Heavy, Light, Off-hand) all have different applications of the Attack Damage (which this is obvious) but also Crit Chance.

I just absolutely HATE the stats descriptions and applications in this game. Its ridiculously confusing and is a pain to figure out how stats are applied to actual gameplay....

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@bjgobbledix

yes its overly simplified.

just use 2 spears thats pretty op

• BJgobbleDix
    Original poster 51 posts

@asgardian02 thats what I used for probably 60 hours of the game. I'm just messing around to figure out other builds.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@bjgobbledix

i understand that. However spears are so op and reliable that in the end fighting with anything else feels totally lame.
    I mean 2 axes are super clunky and slow for example and it takes forever to kill a group of enemies thats just no fun

• rorobfo
    38 posts

@asgardian02 using crit runed Kopis dagger & speed runed Mjolnir hammer in offhand and it i just great. bystanders are stunned by heavy crti attacks.
    4 heavy attacks witht he dagger are sufficient to kill any not super-elite and during the kill finisher adrenaline fills up.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@rorobfo

glad you enjoy your build. Myself i stick to spears though 🙂

Critchance you see on weapons needs to be divided by 4 i read somewhere. So 100CHC on a wepaon means 25 chc.

I odnt know why the stats in this game are darn awefull and why the duvs couldnt be bothered to give more detailed info about runes, weapons and whatnot.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics