Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WeirdlyBearded
    22 posts

@asgardian02

Well diablo 3 is just a rinse repeat rinse repeat. But then again diablo isn't a story heavy rpg. (Diablo 2 is one of my favorite games btw).

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@weirdlybearded

Still the game get continued support still 11years after release with bug fixes and everything.
    Season dont add a lot of new stuff, but there still is new stuff anyway and recently they relased new sets and such.

You might not like the game, but ubisoft sure could leasrn a lot from it

• martygod12
    Original poster 240 posts

Not to mention that aside from mtx the only post launch content Valhalla delivered so far was a Yule festival a [censored] TIMED event! Like what the hell?? A timed event really ?? Whats this some MMO or something? Why is a timed event in a single player game?

Lets say you buy the game and season pass now for a fuckin 90+e and you dont even get to play the only post launch content so far because its over, And what you payed 90e and you dont get to play it cause you missed it? Or you have to wait for another year when it comes back around. What is this ? Why whats this doing in a single player game? What if the next Yule festival will be different and you wont be able to get some reward you could get this year?

This [censored] has no place in a single player game, when you pay 90e for a SINGLE player game, you should get all the content permantly and not like that that you have to wait for it and its timed only [censored].

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@martygod12

i agree. reskins serve no purpose either with no transmog system in place.

And if they ever release a transmog system i fear its of no purpose either.
    I want to look cool during my playthrough and not be forced to run around butt naked due the fact i didnt get loot from enemies and didnt find any new gear till after 60hours gameplay.
    If they ever release i bett it wont be as cool as in odyssey, as these guys refuse to build on previous game but instead try to be innovative without succes.

Also i hate these quests surrounding opals, its just there to get your attention towards thje helix store. other then that it serves no purpose.

• martygod12
    Original poster 240 posts

@asgardian02 Everything even the quest for "store" currency is a huge downgrade from Odyssey.

And to the transmog yeah it wont save the game, it wont compensate the complete lack of armors and weapons in the world, you are very right there.

• WeirdlyBearded
    22 posts

@asgardian02

Facts!

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

Another example from a excellent game is Doom Eternal.

It has no MTX, just one fixed price and a season pass.

It keep releasing new cool cosmetics like clockwork that you can obtain through ingame gameplay.
    Its an awesome game

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

Also W3 had no MTXs and they are about to release an upgrade of their game for free if you already own a copy, how cool is that?

Perfect time to replay everything 🙂

• WeirdlyBearded
    22 posts

@asgardian02
    Once again. Facts!

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@weirdlybearded

Been thinking lately to play w3 again, but the grpaics are a bit outdated, so with upgraded graphics it will be a joy to start all over again.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 I also redownloaded it recently but have been delaying a replay to ensure maximum - having forgotten what happens. 😄

• WeirdlyBearded
    22 posts

@asgardian02 wait it's getting updated graphics? Ive never play it and really want to!

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts
  • B00MSIE
    373 posts

quit = quiet

forum is almost as bugged as Valhalla, so edit function is broken

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@b00msie

i know right. I pionted this out when i was active during Odyssey, seems Ubisoft doesnt care.
    Forums didnt really work back then, still not working now.

Not being able to properly post pics or edit your post and such, is pretty annoying.

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@asgardian02

Agree

Have to log in again every 10 minutes
    Can’t log in half of the time
    Post disappear (and I am sure I was 100% non offensive)
    Edit button?
    Only small jpg images allowed (iPhone/iPad does not work that way)
    etc...

But still, compared to Valhalla it works great

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

Valhalla part starts at 4:08

• Flyer78273
    1 posts

@martygod12 I stopped playing around 2014 at the end of black flag because of the start of the microtransactions.

Then at the start of the pandemic, I thought wth.

I downloaded the games and was sadly disappointed.

The new games suck.

If you take a masterpiece like AC3 or Black Flag and compare it to the new releases its like playing the Aidyn Chronicles an n64 d-list game from nearly 20 years ago.

Its so bad I think I’d rather go back to doing all the [censored] work in public accounting for pwc than play.

• AORUS2017
    40 posts

@flyer78273

Did Ubisoft state you must buy microtransactions before you play a game? No they didn't, also Ubisoft is private company if it wants to make more money like any other company do. What's it got to do with you? You don't own the game you only buy a licence to play it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics