Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jack_Bauer.AiR
    Original poster 1 posts

I've had a problem with the runes for a long time. I thought I don't say anything, someone else will do it and it will be patched. Because it was and is certainly very evident from many here that you do not see all the runes that you have in your inventory when you place the runes.
    That means that when I base weapons or armor I cannot see about 70% of the runes, so I cannot base them, although I have about 5-10x of each rune in my inventory.

If, for example, I scroll down the runes while plinthing, then more than half of them are grayed out or they are already plinthed in the armor / weapons and the other half are runes that I can plinth, but completely random and not the ones that I just pedestal want.

A small example: I have around 10x 3.3 Crit Runes and 10x 8 Crit Damage Runes in my inventory where everything is visible. I now have about 4 weapons socketed with the 3.3 and 8 runes. Then there are still 6x each left in the inventory. If I want a new weapon with rune sockets, then I don't see them 6 times at all! But maybe ne Poison rune or Tempo. But the other 6x 3.3 Crit or 8 Crit damage cannot be found when socketing.

Now my question is what am I doing wrong? Unfortunately I didn't find any other function in settings where you can set the base window differently? From the main inventory, you can also not plank directly into the weapons or armor. Is that a bug? Am I missing something fundamental? Is there another way to see ALL runes at the pedestal? Can you somehow work around that, except to sell all other runes where you don't need them. I don't suppose I'm the only one with the problem?

Is there a solution for this or will it be patched at some point?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    582 posts

@jack_bauer-air
    the problem is that the "runes equip list" is limited to 100, showing only more or less the older ones.

I've mave a topic on Decembre 19 .... still no response from UBI ... it's there :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89781/non-usable-runes-weapon-armor-number-cap

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics