Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • davidv81
    Original poster 65 posts

As I really thought, nothing changes...
    Another broken thing at this "amazing" game.

I wish I would have keep Odyssey

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1333 posts

Hello there @davidv81!

Thanks for taking the time to report this, and to share the link with me. Would you be able to share a video with us that shows you being detected whilst using "Blinding rush?" We can then pass this along for the development teak to take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • davidv81
    Original poster 65 posts

@ubi-borealis I'll try to record something with my phone later.

Thanx for your attention

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @davidv81! Please update this thread with a video when it's most convenient for you πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Official Response
  • davidv81
    Original poster 65 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I can't upload the video, don't sure why.
    It says I have not enough privileges.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hey there @davidv81!

You may not be able to upload a video directly in your post. The best way to share a video is to upload it to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) then paste a shareable link in the thread. Could you try doing this for me?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • davidv81
    Original poster 65 posts

@ubi-borealis

Here is the link... My first and I hope last video uploaded at YouTube πŸ˜…

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks so much for the video, @davidv81!

I've passed on this report to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. If we require any additional information, we will reach out to you within this thread.

In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our "News & Announcements" forum for the most up-to-date news and updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Barney_1104
    16 posts

It seems that one shot kills (without improved assassination required) triggers the detection while level 2 of blinding rush clearly states "Successfull assassination doesn't trigger detection"...

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 372 posts

@barney_1104 Thank you for this description, and I am sorry for my delay and to see that you are also being affected. The Game team is continuing to look into this issue. However, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused for you in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics