Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BalooTimon
    2 posts

As of February 28 2021 this Valhalla Lost Glory bug is still broken for Patch 1.1.2. still not working for me.

• OGinMiami
    4 posts

Same issue - why no update yet? its been going on for months. ITS MY LAST QUEST.

• pub_bloke
    4 posts

In the "lost glory" quest I cannot interact with Halfdan at picheringa!

• pub_bloke
    4 posts

@stuoo I'm having the exact same issue!

• danny198930
    4 posts

Its nearly 3 months and you still haven't done anything about it apparently the issue with not completing lost glory has been an issue since the game came out, if you have a lot of reports about this issue I suggest you get onto it ASAP because to me people will want some sort of compensation for this as this is ridiculous, the amount of issues you have had you shouldn't be making games with a high level of issues.

• mavbraydo
    1 posts

I’ve completed the quest and lit the brazier, but it doesn’t close it. The quest name remains in the top left corner with no further instructions. I’ve went and spoke to Randvi and once again get no further instructions on what to do next. Cant progress in the game at all. I quit playing for nearly a month in hopes you would have it fixed by now; but NOTHING regarding this, has been done for any body. Extremely disappointed and almost don’t want to play it anymore. Wish I could get my money back.

• LaFlacaAuditore
    3 posts

No puedo interactuar con Halfdan para avanzar la misión, había pasado antes mientras hacía otra misión y activé le dialogo, después cuando volví no pude avanzar mas, hace 2 meses de esto, por favor traten de resolverlo.

• pub_bloke
    4 posts

Stuck on lost glory quest for a while now, can't interact with Halfdan at picheringa!

• Angrygamer511
    3 posts

Have y’all worked on Moira being dead and not being able to progress any farther? This is complete crap. Played so many hours and now I can’t do crap because she is dead. This needs a fix. If there isn’t a fix I want a refund for the game and I would like to know something soon

• Angrygamer511
    3 posts

Is there a fix coming so Moira isn’t dead when you enter the royal hall in Jorvik? I have spent so much time playing this game and if this makes it so I can’t complete the game I would probably need a refund. Because this is complete crap.

• Angrygamer511
    3 posts

I’m having the same issue. They need to fix this or refund me my money. Can’t get back all the hours but I will definitely be getting my money back if there isn’t a fix soon@jayjazz8

• Jshcaira
    2 posts

Same issue here, and still waiting a solution or give my money back

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences in "Lost Glory," and how you are unable to interact with Halfdan. The development team are still investigating this issue further. Currently, we have no new updates to share from the investigation. Please be assured that once we have more information to share with you all, this will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, I have passed along all the reports that have been made within this thread since my last update, so they can be used within the investigation. If you're able to send us a video that shows you're unable to interact with Halfdan in Picheringa, please can you send us a link within this thread? We can then forward these along to the development team as part of the investigation.

If you are encountering a different issue within "Lost Glory" that is not related to you being unable to interact with Halfdan in Picheringa, please could you make a new thread about this issue so we can keep the investigations separate? This will help to prevent any confusion or miscommunication regarding the investigations.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Maddox64
    25 posts

While I appreciate the updates from the support staff, I still can't help but be very disappointed in the lack of a resolution after almost 4 months. The is a major quest at the end of the game that is keeping many people from getting to 100% and it has been broken since release.

As someone, who loves Ubisoft's Open World games enough to buy the Gold (or better) editions of most of them I have to say that AC Valhalla and WD Legion are making me rethink that policy. It seems like updates, bug fixes and new content are extremely slow at being released.

• ssbs29
    2 posts

As reported ...I cannot find this known bug in your current list of bugs.. since i cNNOT FINISH THE MISSION i cannot inish the game..

• darthrahul
    2 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there!

@Maddox64 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry for any disappointment that has been caused by this experience for you. Please be assured that the development team is actively looking into this issue further. The player support team within the forums is regularly checking in on the investigation and passing on the reports you have all made here. Once we have any new updates from the investigation to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread, so please do keep an eye out for these. If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please let us know and we will see if there is anything further we can do 🙂

@ssbs29 - Please note that the "Known Issues" list is non-exhaustive, and won't contain every issue that is under investigation. I can see that this investigation has been included within the Known Issues list as of 9th March, 2021. You can find it under "ISSUES CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION" under the subtitle "World events or side activities-related issues."

@darthrahul - Thanks for taking the time to share a video that shows you're unable to interact with Halfdan. I'll pass this along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • zammo54
    1 posts

Same here, please fix this asap!

• ssbs29
    2 posts

Will this issue ever be resolved .... if not, please tell me where i can claim my money back

• Xven00
    1 posts

Hello,

Moira is dead in my game, and I can’t proceed further with the quest. Should I post this in a separate thread, or it can be addressed to the devs from here?
    Video:

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics