Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Angrygamer511
    3 posts

I’m having the same issue. They need to fix this or refund me my money. Can’t get back all the hours but I will definitely be getting my money back if there isn’t a fix soon@jayjazz8

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3593 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.1, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when trying to interact with Halfdan in "Lost Glory", please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Jshcaira
    2 posts

Same issue here, and still waiting a solution or give my money back

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences in "Lost Glory," and how you are unable to interact with Halfdan. The development team are still investigating this issue further. Currently, we have no new updates to share from the investigation. Please be assured that once we have more information to share with you all, this will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, I have passed along all the reports that have been made within this thread since my last update, so they can be used within the investigation. If you're able to send us a video that shows you're unable to interact with Halfdan in Picheringa, please can you send us a link within this thread? We can then forward these along to the development team as part of the investigation.

If you are encountering a different issue within "Lost Glory" that is not related to you being unable to interact with Halfdan in Picheringa, please could you make a new thread about this issue so we can keep the investigations separate? This will help to prevent any confusion or miscommunication regarding the investigations.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Maddox64
    15 posts

While I appreciate the updates from the support staff, I still can't help but be very disappointed in the lack of a resolution after almost 4 months. The is a major quest at the end of the game that is keeping many people from getting to 100% and it has been broken since release.

As someone, who loves Ubisoft's Open World games enough to buy the Gold (or better) editions of most of them I have to say that AC Valhalla and WD Legion are making me rethink that policy. It seems like updates, bug fixes and new content are extremely slow at being released.

• ssbs29
    2 posts

As reported ...I cannot find this known bug in your current list of bugs.. since i cNNOT FINISH THE MISSION i cannot inish the game..

• darthrahul
    2 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Maddox64 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry for any disappointment that has been caused by this experience for you. Please be assured that the development team is actively looking into this issue further. The player support team within the forums is regularly checking in on the investigation and passing on the reports you have all made here. Once we have any new updates from the investigation to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread, so please do keep an eye out for these. If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please let us know and we will see if there is anything further we can do 🙂

@ssbs29 - Please note that the "Known Issues" list is non-exhaustive, and won't contain every issue that is under investigation. I can see that this investigation has been included within the Known Issues list as of 9th March, 2021. You can find it under "ISSUES CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION" under the subtitle "World events or side activities-related issues."

@darthrahul - Thanks for taking the time to share a video that shows you're unable to interact with Halfdan. I'll pass this along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • zammo54
    1 posts

Same here, please fix this asap!

• ssbs29
    2 posts

Will this issue ever be resolved .... if not, please tell me where i can claim my money back

• Xven00
    1 posts

Hello,

Moira is dead in my game, and I can’t proceed further with the quest. Should I post this in a separate thread, or it can be addressed to the devs from here?
    Video:

• Tijmenvdheuvel
    1 posts

I spoke to Halfdan before starting the quest lost glory, now I can’t proceed. Please fix it, because more people are facing the same issue.

• pub_bloke
    4 posts

Still not fixed after new patch 16.03.21
    No point playing the game until this is fixed.

• NecromanticLove
    2 posts

Having the same issue

• bawrey2123
    1 posts

Even after the update 1.1.2 the "Lost Glory" mission still not fixed, i still cant talk to halfdan and can't continue the quest

• Jshcaira
    2 posts

Nothing change, still bugged

• Maddox64
    15 posts
    Even after the update 1.1.2 the "Lost Glory" mission still not fixed, i still cant talk to halfdan and can't continue the quest

I didn't expect it to be. It is obvious that their priorities are focused elsewhere.

Have you seen the known issues thread? They have supposedly fixed about 13 quests that had bugs where you could not progress due to some issue. That is an average of 3 fixed quests a month. The problem is that the same thread lists over 30 other quest progression bugs, including this one, that are still unresolved.

Shoot, even the Washington Post had an article yesterday about a Valhalla game breaking bug that was reported 4 months ago that has still not been fixed.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2021/03/16/ac-valhalla-bug/

Sure glad they are spending their time adding a gear transmog system and River Raids while so many of us would simply like to complete the quests that shipped with the game and are still bugged .

• OGinMiami
    4 posts

@tijmenvdheuvel me too and this bug had been around for sometime . I have completed every quest except this one all because I spoke to him early. Now he just sits there and won’t respond to me. 124h and I’m not starting over again

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

The development team are still investigating "Lost Glory," and being unable to interact with Halfdan after first speaking to him in Picheringa. I would like to let you all know that they plan to fix this issue in a future update! We currently cannot provide an ETA for this update. Once we have more confirmed information, we will share it with you all within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Xven00 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to interact with Moira in "Lost Glory." Would you be able to post about this in a separate thread, as it will require a separate investigation to being unable to interact with Halfdan.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • BalooTimon
    2 posts

Ubisoft Dev team are just like your Headless Saxon.

Patch 1.2.0 and STILL no fix.

435 hours gameplay

• Bumble-Bee281
    1 posts

Any idea when this bug will be fixed?
    Still can't interact with halfdan.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics