Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OGinMiami
    4 posts

Same issue and its my last quest. Any ETA ? its been in the forums since December of 2020.

• Pizentu
    2 posts

Its April 17th 2021 and this STILL HASNT BEEN FIXED! Come on!

• aVX_ceSAo
    2 posts

bug still exists

• DigitalDylan26
    1 posts

@avx_cesao first time playing in months and it still isn't fixed 😞

• StefanieSeaton
    1 posts

just came across this bug and I’m amazed that people have been waiting 4 months for it to be fixed. Please can this be resolved so we can talk to Halfdan and complete the quest?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Halfdan cannot be interacted with if he is spoken to before "Lost Glory" is added to the quest log is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Halfdan in "Lost Glory" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Th3Randy
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis This is GREAT NEWS!!! Thank you! I'll update here with my results after I update.

• Th3Randy
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis I can confirm that I was able to proceed and complete this mission. Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Th3Randy! I'm glad to hear you've been able to proceed in and complete "Lost Glory!" 😄

Official Response
  • godofwarlife
    3 posts

So I am playing the newest update and All I have left to completely is “Lost Glory” but Moira is dead beside throne and I can talk to Halfdan but when I got to the place where his hammer should be there are 3 wolfs and that’s it. Cant go any further.

• godofwarlife
    3 posts

Still trying to complete quest but Moira is dead in throne room and I can talk to halfdan but there are only 3 wolves when I a get to location of hammer. No way to finish this mission

• godofwarlife
    3 posts

@xven00 Sam issue here can go further even with the patch

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @godofwarlife! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've merged your duplicate thread into this ongoing megathread. In future, please refrain from making multiple posts about the same issue, as this goes against our forum rules. Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble completing "Lost Glory" as Moira is dead. The development team have been investigating this issue further, and plan to deploy a fix for this in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when the fix for Moira will be released. As soon as we have more updates to share from the investigation, they will be posted within the News & Announcements forums via patch notes.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics