Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HauwegdenZwerg
    1 posts

same problem....

• tomovicd
    3 posts

Hi,i got a very annoying glitch,when i was roaming the world i stumbled upon Hafdan in Picheringa before i went to great hall to start the quest.Game lets me speak to him and he asks me to retrive his hammer but nothing happens,later when i started the quest line and when it asked me to find Hafdan in Pincheringa and speak to him it wont allow me to.

• KFL_
    2 posts

Aye, any kind of new feedback on this issue would be appreciated. I've done everything in this game, this is the only thing I need to progress.

• Almonatorr
    2 posts

By chance bumped into Halfdan at Picheringa and spoke to him before I was supposed to for the quest 'Lost Glory'. As I started and then progressed through the quest, I've been sent to speak to Halfdan in the exact same area and he just won't speak to me. I've tried to continue the quest anyway with help from a walkthrough as there aren't any quest prompts for it. It completely broke the quest. I've tried loading and fast travelling. Nothing seems to fix
    I would just happily load a previous save but between speaking to him and trying to do the quest, I finished the allies map and wiped out pretty much all of the order (glitch prevents me from finishing that too)
    90+ hours of gameplay with no conclusion is upsetting

• PirateKat10
    2 posts

I did not see this in known issues even though several players complained about it for several weeks. If you happen to find halfdan before taking to moira first, you cannot proceed it's broken. At least reset it or something for everyone?

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 73 posts

@crimthann01 Just that we are currently investigating the issue. I can try and push this to the team again today. Thank you

Official Response
  • tomovicd
    3 posts

@playdankbowls Hey did u manage to do it,im stuck at the same spot?

• tomovicd
    3 posts

@almonatorr same thing happaned to me,managed to fix it?

• Fredman14
    9 posts

@patrikk16 I did the EXACT same thing. Which I think it's hilarious how many of us talked to him before actually starting the quest lol.

• Fredman14
    9 posts

@crimthann01 Oh is this how we're supposed to post clips for the support team?

• SynGrey
    2 posts

I was out exploring as the game heavily encourages it and I ran into Halfden during the Lost Glory quest, I talked to him and found out I needed to get his hammer. I look at my quest list but it says i need to talk to moira, so i accidentally did the quest out of order. So I went to talk to moira and then talk to halfden again but now I am standing in front of him and trying to speak but there is no response. No saves from before this mistake, i am 130 hrs into the game, i just need to know if this is something that can be fixed, or if i can call it complete enough because there is no chance i am replaying 130 hrs in a game this buggy.

• SynGrey
    2 posts

@syngrey tried deleting and reinstalling, didnt help wss with this issue. Completely game breaking, lucky that I didnt pay for the game and I had nothing better to do recently as my work closed down due to covid, but I would not recommend anyone bothering with a game this buggy unless you are as bored as I was.

• pvocc
    9 posts

Also having this issue in Xbox One. I hope there is another patch for this game soon. Its been very stable. but there area lot of odd and end stuff that is sort of ruining the side mission experience.

• pvocc
    9 posts

@crimthann01 exactly what is happening in mind. Thanks for the video upload. I even tried going up north to find the dog, but the Axe isn't there. So no way to bypass this mission.

• braga_assassin
    8 posts

@playdankbowls i also have this problem

• braga_assassin
    8 posts

i can´t talk to halfdan because i accidentally talked to him before starting the quest, please help

• Faelios
    1 posts

I don't have the same issue but I have bug too. After had talk to Moira I go on the Picheringa village for speak with Halfdan, I found him but this fu**ing guy don't want to speak with me !!!!

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@braga_assassin Hey there! Our teams are aware of issues related to this, and would like to gather more information. If you wish to assist with this, we'd greatly appreciate videos of the issue, as well as a copy of your save game files, which you can provide us by creating a new ticket!

Official Response
  • fastpineapple
    1 posts

I have the same issue.
    I accidentaly found Halfan in Picheringa and talked to him before I talked to Moira in Jorvik.
    Halfdan wants to that Eivor finds his hammer. I already tried to find Halfdans Hammer but it is not there. Halfdans dog is there, but no hammer.

• kenpachi2069
    3 posts

@faelios Same but it might be the fact I had the quest and I ended up talking to Hafdan in Picheringa on my way doing a different quest before I talked to Moira. He feed me the lines that sounded like a quest about his dog and missing hammer. Then after I talked to Moira and went back he would not feed me the lines again. So I guess I went out of order in the quest and now it is bugged. And my last save is at least 10 hours before so kind a screwed on it .

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics