Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nsa187
    5 posts

I am suffering the most strange glitch ever. I got to defeat him, but we both killed each other at the same time. I went back and he is taking a knee and is red on Odin vision. I can't interact with him at all... I tried reloading and nothing.... I checked YouTube there is supposed to be a dialog and then u assassinate him.. I am
    unsure what to do..

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@nsa187 Sorry to hear that you are encountering issues with this.

Can you provide us with a short video of what happens in your game, so I can pass it onto the team?

Official Response
  • nsa187
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nsa187
    5 posts

@ubi-swaggins

Here u go.. no clue what to do..

• Rizzorian
    2 posts

I am unable to complete this event. After beating Thor the Fishmonger, he kneels down and I can't interact with him any further. Watching video's, after beating him the kid should run over and you can speak to them to complete the event. The kid never runs over, he stays put, leaving me unable to interact. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not, but when I first came across him he nearly killed me in a single hit, so I fled from the battle. I came back now, much stronger. So he's been active the entire time waiting for my return. I don't have a save going back to before then, only a quick save just before I engaged him. I've defeated him 3-4 times now and each time results in the same issue, kneeling unable to interact with him. I'm playing on Playstation 5.

• Cyniban
    1 posts

I've recently battled "The Fishmonger" lost drengr, after the fight he kneals but there is no Interact action button, and can't deliver the final blow, he just remains kneeled, i tried to hit hit again and everything and nothing.

• newtoth1985
    3 posts

Fixed with today's 1.0.4 patch for me

• Cope-n-hagen
    1 posts

I have the same issue, killed the fish monger and he just sits kneeling.

• Getdown123
    2 posts

Not fixed in today's patch (26/11/2020)

• MarsMuseMan
    8 posts

Can confirm I'm having the same issue on the series X. I even reloaded to a save before the fight, beat him again to only have the same result. He is defeated and kneeling on the ground and nothing else happens.

I have progressed further in the game but if I go back to him he is still defeated kneeling on the ground with the mission not completed.

• MaRKuSo.1411.
    6 posts

Hello guys.
    After I beat this old drengr he is stuck in place and I am not able to finish this mystery. I know from YT that there should be scripted part, where his boy comes to him, but for me he is stuck.
    This happened to me during patch 1.0.2 and I hoped that next patch would fix it.
    But nope, in 1.0.4, still same problem. (see screenshot below)
    PS: Of course I tried many restarts, travels between regions etc. It did not help.
    undefined
    Thank you for your help.

• Xain14
    4 posts

the error is still there.
    The Update was not a soluition.

• nikarasu
    1 posts

I have the same issue on PC. Still can't defeat him. I issued a case Nov 19, still waiting for a reply.

• ZAIRONZERO
    4 posts

i have the same problem 😢 PC

• Sup3rClark
    9 posts

Problem still there with v1.0.4

@Ubi-Baron , any feedback from the team? Do you know if it's an item added in the "known-issue" list?

• likitou
    1 posts

Here's a link to a video showing you the bug we are experiencing. I tried to redo the quest this morning. Thanks for your concern.

• GriffDan
    2 posts

@nsa187 Hello, I have the exact same problem. I defeated Thor the fish monger and afterwards he kneels down exactly how he is in the video and I cannot interact with him at all.
    Apparently you are suppose to interact with him and start the conversation with him and his son, but that isn't an option for me. I have completed all the map's regions and really want to platinum this game because I really love it. I need this bug fixed for me to do that.

Other than this bug it's been a great game. Please help!!

• GriffDan
    2 posts

After I defeated Thor fish monger he kneeled down and nothing happened after that. Apparently you can interact with him after when his son approaches him, but that wasn't an option for me. I kept coming back to check if it fixed itself somehow but it never has. I have not completed everything in every region in the game, but this drengr is the last thing left. I really love AC Valhalla and I really want to get platinum on this game, but this is the last thing on my map.

Other than this bug it's been an amazing game!
    Please help!

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Thanks for getting back to me folks.

I have passed this onto the team to look into further. Once we have more information to share, we will do so.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • xLithariel
    4 posts

@newtoth1985 what did you do? It's still the same for me

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics