Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• b_v
    1 posts

@ayaka004 same with me after the latest update.

• TheManOfGaming0
    1 posts

Today I never felt this level of disappointment in a video game ever, I put 146 hours into this game tolerating the fact that I can't even finish this side quest. We have been patiently waiting for an update to come out for this issue and the fact that someone at Ubisoft stated that this issue will be addressed and fixed makes me more angry then I was before. Three hours ago I was happy and excited because today was the day that this issue was supposed to be "fixed" and I felt even more excited when I read the patch notes stating that this issue has been addressed. Until I loaded into the game and saw that nothing has changed, The fishmonger still kneels in that position I see every time I check up on him to see if he will talk and still even though you falsely stated that it has been fixed I still can't complete this side quest. I am really starting to lose hope that this will ever get fixed and overall I am losing motivation to play this game knowing that I can't get platinum because of this bug. Please if any worker at Ubisoft receives this FIX THE DAMN BUG AND FINISH THE JOB ALREADY, US ASSASSINS CREED LOVERS HAVE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH!

• tasteslikesalt
    5 posts

1.1.2 Patch note: ""Addressed an issue with the Fishmonger encounter that prevented the quest from being marked as complete after confirming the kill."

Can't confirm a kill if he's just kneeling there while his son looks on opened-mouth like an idiot. 3 months and this is not working. Can't get 100% completion for the game and now I can't get the ragnor dagger for completing the drengr challenges. Stop adding new junk to the game when you haven't fixed the old junk first.

• Johnmillan89
    2 posts

Another patch that was going to fix this (supposly) but nothing have changed.

This frustrating bug still ingame, he is just on his knees and nothing happens...

Instead of filling the shop with items to pay, you should fix these issues first...

After 100hr savegame is a [censored] pain in the [censored] to not be able to complete the achievement..

• Ragnarseinvater
    1 posts

Even after the patch 1.1.2 Thor the Fishminger is still on his knees and i can't approach him. I alredy finished the story and played about 60 hours since this incident happened. I can't finish the game to 100% unless i start a new game.

• pavachamp
    1 posts

nice fix bro
    undefined

• RossAKA
    2 posts

Hey!

This issue is still in the game even after the latest patch for this mystery. I like many others ran away from him when i was a low power level, came back and defeated him and once he took a knee was unable to interact with him. He took a knee against one of the stones surrounding the water and since then i have tried many different ways to break this glitch. I've tried meditating along the river, came back after hours of gameplay and even tried standing on top of him and re-loading save in the hope that he would move but nothing! From forums on Reddit etc it seems that many people are experiencing this issue and my issue follows exactly the same look as those that have posted videos as evidence below.

Thanks to Ubisoft for all that you guys do and Valhalla is a brilliant game in the series!

I hope this issue can be fixed so that i can achieve platinum status!

Thanks!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2223 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread. I'm sorry to hear that you are still affected by this issue, and are unable to complete this mystery.

I can see that in the TU 1.1.2 patch notes this issue had been marked as resolved. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused. I've forwarded your reports to the development team to let them know that this isn't the case, and I've requested an update on the investigation status.

Once we have any new information to share, it will be posted within the forums, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • lemetalleux0712
    1 posts

Hello, I'm french and I have a bug in AC Valhalla. There is a Drengr in Est Anglie. And at the end of the fight. When I won, he is on the floor, and I can't talk to him to finish and have achievement of the mission.
    And the problem is that I saved, and I can't go back to the time when I began the mission.
    Sorry, I don't talk prefectly english, i hope you'll understand.
    Help me

• azullFR
    574 posts

@lemetalleux0712
    Salut, désolé de te décevoir mais pour l'instant çà semble beuggé pour pas mal de personnes, UBI travaille dessus,
    le Topic de référence se trouve ici :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94574/unable-to-complete-lost-drengr-mystery-with-thor-the-fishmonger-post-here

Bon courage à toi 🙂

• kyleray2005
    1 posts

Thanks for letting them know that the issue was not resolved. Looks like they should've looked farther into it instead of adding a new dagger for completing all the drengr quests. Kind of like a slap in the face to us with the glitch.

• buhajq_1984-pl
    1 posts

Cant wait for it to work.ive defeated 3 other drengr so far while thor is still on his knees and his poor kid cant even come up to him.Like many others in this forum I've downloaded the newest patch and still nothing(I'm on ps4)I've tried deleting the game and installing it,meditation and coming back ,changing the appearance and exiting to animus,sadly he is still there begging to die.im 100hr in the game and really want that completed.Please fix

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update from the investigation into Thor the Fishmonger. The development team hope to resolve this issue in a future update! At this moment in time, we're unable to confirm an exact date for this. Once we have more information, it will be shared within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for this.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • richiewazhere
    11 posts

I am on ps5 and am having the same problem but with orwig neverdeath in Norway he remains in that celebrated status and I even reloaded and old save and fought him a couple of times all with the same result and now I have lost the older save and he remains celebrated.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @richiewazhere!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. As this thread is about being unable to interact with Thor the Fishmonger, would you be able to open a new thread about Orwig Neverdeath? This will allow us to keep the investigations separate, and prevent any loss of information or miscommunication about the separate investigations.

When opening a new thread, would you please include a video that shows you're unable to complete your fight with Orwig Neverdeath? Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The issue wherein players were unable to interact with Thor the Fishmonger to complete this mystery is due to be resolved in this update.

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are still unable to interact with Thor the Fishmonger after the fight.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • AntoineKouma
    3 posts

Hello.
    Unfortunately, there is still an issue and the problem hasn't been fixed. It would be a good idea if there was an option to reload the quests.
    Here is a video of the glitch:

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @AntoineKouma! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thank you for your prompt update, and for sharing a video with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to interact with Thor following TU 1.2.0. I've passed this video along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

If anyone else has been unable to interact with Thor following TU 1.2.0, or has been able to successfully interact with Thor, please don't hesitate to update this thread. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • wavy787
    3 posts

I can also confirm that I am still unable to complete it even after the update.

• RossAKA
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Can confirm that it is still broken after the latest patch, no option to talk to him abs he still kneels!

really appreciate you keeping us all updated!

thanks

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics