Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • tagurit73
    Original poster 2 posts

I started this fight when I was under powered, and when I started getting my [censored] handed to me. I fled the area to return when I was better equipped for the fight. Upon my return to the fight. I was able to dispatch the enemy and he fell to his knees, but that is all that happens. I have watched videos of the fight to see what is suppose to happen, and his son does not run to his side; nor does any dialog start or dialog options appear.
    I have tried the following:

1. Leaving the area and returning
    2. reloading my different saves
    3. fast traveling to a different location and returning

Nothing has worked.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xLithariel
    4 posts

I've killed the Drengr in East Anglia but the quest won't complete.
    The Fishmonger is on his knees but i cant finish him.undefined

• Selioth
    1 posts

@xlithariel I encounter same bug on this. Any suggestion?

• xLithariel
    4 posts
    @xlithariel I encounter same bug on this. Any suggestion?

even if i restarted the game, he's still there.
    maybe they'll patch it next time.
    hopefully they'll see this post

• newtoth1985
    3 posts

Same here

First time I met him, he was too powerful, so I ran away. ( as you don't know his level unless you start the fight 😕 )
    Now I returned, managed to beat him, and he's just there with no dialog option.

• Huorelaness
    1 posts

I fought and won the fishmonger but his son doesn't come to him because of that i coudn't finish this mystery quest could you help me about this ?

• tagurit73
    Original poster 2 posts

This issue has seemed to have either worked itself out or I discovered a work around. I completed the Asgard quest line and returned back to England and went to try the fight again and I was able to finally completed the quest/fight.

• ZT_Mamaz
    1 posts

@xlithariel Same bug here, cant complete it...

• alicitorte
    2 posts

So I escaped the fight with Thor the Fishmonger because it was too tough at the time. 10 hours later after having completed the kingmaker arc in East Anglia I return to fight him, only to find a bug where after I defeat him, he just stays kneeled down on the ground, and I am unable to complete this mystery. I tried attacking, leaving and coming back, logging off and restarting the game, nothing has worked, he just stays there kneeling. Any chance this can get fixed? It would be annoying to have this one uncompleted mystery at the hand of my playthrough. Thanks for everything you guys do at support!

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@alicitorte Thank you for the report.

To help us look into this, could you provide us with a video of his kneeling there without it able to complete? We can then pass this on to the team to be looked into.

Official Response
  • alicitorte
    2 posts
  • stepjen8th
    1 posts

After I defeat the drengr, the is no dialogue option after the fight and am unable to complete the quest.

• Xain14
    4 posts

Same here ...

• Benevolance1
    2 posts

im gona post my own thread just to make sure something is being done but im having the same issue where thor is just stuck kneeling and I cant complete the event, im fast traveled restarted the game traveled to a completed different land (Norway) nothing is working.

• Benevolance1
    2 posts

forgot to add that i ran away from him my first encounter and returned later when i was stronger

• jeanpaulangulo
    1 posts

Hello, Same bug for me 😞

• flizzouille
    1 posts

same bug here in the same circumstances

• Nemesis0ne
    1 posts

@ubi-baron I can confirm I have the exact same issue, including leaving when first encountering Thor and returning later when stronger. Happened 11/18/20 around 11 am PST.

• Yerzu11
    1 posts

I have the same issue.

• Sup3rClark
    8 posts

@ubi-baron , also same issue here, on Xbox SX.

Community details

Users
Topics