Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • MarsMuseMan
    8 posts

Can confirm I'm having the same issue on the series X. I even reloaded to a save before the fight, beat him again to only have the same result. He is defeated and kneeling on the ground and nothing else happens.

I have progressed further in the game but if I go back to him he is still defeated kneeling on the ground with the mission not completed.

• MaRKuSo.1411.
    6 posts

Hello guys.
    After I beat this old drengr he is stuck in place and I am not able to finish this mystery. I know from YT that there should be scripted part, where his boy comes to him, but for me he is stuck.
    This happened to me during patch 1.0.2 and I hoped that next patch would fix it.
    But nope, in 1.0.4, still same problem. (see screenshot below)
    PS: Of course I tried many restarts, travels between regions etc. It did not help.
    undefined
    Thank you for your help.

• Xain14
    4 posts

the error is still there.
    The Update was not a soluition.

• nikarasu
    1 posts

I have the same issue on PC. Still can't defeat him. I issued a case Nov 19, still waiting for a reply.

• ZAIRONZERO
    4 posts

i have the same problem 😢 PC

• Sup3rClark
    8 posts

Problem still there with v1.0.4

@Ubi-Baron , any feedback from the team? Do you know if it's an item added in the "known-issue" list?

• likitou
    1 posts

Here's a link to a video showing you the bug we are experiencing. I tried to redo the quest this morning. Thanks for your concern.

• GriffDan
    2 posts

@nsa187 Hello, I have the exact same problem. I defeated Thor the fish monger and afterwards he kneels down exactly how he is in the video and I cannot interact with him at all.
    Apparently you are suppose to interact with him and start the conversation with him and his son, but that isn't an option for me. I have completed all the map's regions and really want to platinum this game because I really love it. I need this bug fixed for me to do that.

Other than this bug it's been a great game. Please help!!

• GriffDan
    2 posts

After I defeated Thor fish monger he kneeled down and nothing happened after that. Apparently you can interact with him after when his son approaches him, but that wasn't an option for me. I kept coming back to check if it fixed itself somehow but it never has. I have not completed everything in every region in the game, but this drengr is the last thing left. I really love AC Valhalla and I really want to get platinum on this game, but this is the last thing on my map.

Other than this bug it's been an amazing game!
    Please help!

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Thanks for getting back to me folks.

I have passed this onto the team to look into further. Once we have more information to share, we will do so.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • xLithariel
    4 posts

@newtoth1985 what did you do? It's still the same for me

• Treacle_6773
    1 posts

Having the same issue on PS4. I've beat him 4 times now and every time he just kneels down and cannot be interacted with him. His son is also just stood on the sidelines looking on as his battered father indefinitely takes his last breath!
    I don't want to continue playing now cos if this [censored] isn't fixed and is the only thing I have preventing completion of the game, I'm gonna be livid!

• Rizzorian
    2 posts

Tried it again today and was able to complete it. Dunno if it was the recent patch or it just decided to work.

• newtoth1985
    3 posts

@xlithariel
    My game was saved at the point he was not yet defeated, but abandoned during a fight. This way every time I went back he was already in the water waiting to attack.
    Prior the patch every time I tried to go back and defeat him, he just ended up kneeing there. After the patch the dialog option appeared, too.
    But I guess this does not help you guys then 😞

• Wolfpack7833
    2 posts

Have beaten Drengr 3 times and once he is on knees with no power, there is no option to speak or move forwards.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Apologies for our delayed response.

This issue has been passed on to the team to be looked into, and we've passed on the videos and details provided thus far.

Official Response
  • sydsalman
    1 posts

@wolfpack7833 I have a friend who's facing the same problem, hope they fix this.

• Dashiznik
    2 posts

I can’t complete the lost dengr fish monger he sits on one knee and won’t allow to complete the mission/ quest.

• WPScorpionWind
    5 posts

I'm having this problem too. I had started it when I was under powered, fled when I realized I didn't stand a chance, came back after Asgard finally beat him and then ran into this problem. Have tried fast traveling, tried going to a different zone, tried going back to a previous save, and nothing. Any idea yet on how to fix this?

• WPScorpionWind
    5 posts

Xbox One OG player here. I'm having this problem too. I had started it when I was under powered, fled when I realized I didn't stand a chance, came back after Asgard finally beat him and then ran into this problem. Have tried fast traveling, tried going to a different zone, tried going back to a previous save, and nothing. Any idea yet on how to fix this?

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics