ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• reisch78
    6 posts

Still not fixed with update 1.1.2. and to be honest, I didn't really expect it. While this issue was reported way back in November / December they only began their investigation two or three weeks ago. At least they have finally acknowledged the issue.

However, what makes me really sad is, that there is no feedback and no indication that suggests that fixing this bug is highly prioritized. After all it is a bug that is affecting the main story in a way that makes it impossible to complete the game. In my opinion game-breaking bugs should be fixed asap and patched in with a hotfix.

Here's hope that I will be able to complete the game... soon-ish.

• Thretosix
    25 posts

@ubi-wan I'm still trying to send the save files for this game from my Xbox Series X to add to my support case. The link you provided doesn't help me.

• Thretosix
    25 posts

@reisch78 It's at least now mentioned in the megathread for game issues. I actually do think this has been moved up on the list of priorities. Many people weren't complaining before because this happens later in the game very close to the end of the main story. If more people play this far and get the same issue it will be a real problem on their hands. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. When you finish late game achievements the game and it says like 5% of the people playing the game achieve it, with so few people playing through the full game, even less will have the issue. It is very discouraging, I'm not even excited for the newer content because of this one issue. It sucks, a lot.

• Luk-asz-2884
    2 posts

The bug is still there and prevents you from completing the story and getting the platinum trophy. I can't report it via email because of covid.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

@ubi-wan
    ive been at a stand still because of this glitch since mid November. You are a joke of a company .

[censored]. You !!!

• flick-_-
    24 posts

@thretosix

i want a refund . This is complete [censored] . Since mid November I’ve been stuck at kingdoms end

• MalokSpotted
    4 posts

@ubi-baron
    Hallo, im a bit concerned diz i ser all this ppst from december and this bug that happen same to me is not solved yet . Very baD 😞 i was really enjoying the game... nothing we can do? I tryed evething they said u to do.. plz ubisoft fiz it so i can finish the game and bit ur dlc after

• MalokSpotted
    4 posts

@flick-_ but i Wonder, if we start a nem game dias this happen?

• Soulkiller17
    1 posts

Very happy to see at least for me that this bug is being taken seriously after running into it on my playthrough last night.

• ssummy797
    1 posts

Kingdoms end no marker spawning to start mission in werham

• Luk-asz-2884
    2 posts

in the location where this quest should be, npc is waiting for the battle, motionless

• MalokSpotted
    4 posts

@soulkiller17 have u any good news about this bug?

• MalokSpotted
    4 posts

I am having this same problem, im on ps4 and my username is malokspotted. Here is a link to a video of the situation,

pls i would love for Ubisoft to take care as soon as possible, cuz things like this are good reason for a hot fix, i dont realy know how a conpany gives a game, where a few of us cant finish the game, and still almost getting a new Dlc and ppl cant finish the main story, bit of a shame in my opinion, and this game is not cheap... i can imagine 10 year old kids who saved money for this game crying cuz og this buggy game.. im 29 years old, and let me tell u.. i almost got depressed, after more the 150 hours in less then a month, for this... sad me. And sad all of us in this situation. Shame on Ubisoft for not caring enough for us ppl who pay their sallaries and give thwm motivation to keep making this dope story video games. But still .. i miss my ps one game, fast loading, no install process and most important, when u buy a game u know u can finish that game. Its like a ganrantie, u know.. like normal stuff.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of "Kingdom's End," and being unable to proceed with your pledge to Hamtunscire. I have passed along these reports to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

The development team are still taking a closer look at "Kingdom's End" not being added to the quest log. This is why it was not included in the recent 1.1.2 title update. We apologise for any disappointment caused by this. At this moment in time, we have no new updates to share from the investigation. Once we have any new information to share, it will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum, so please check these locations regularly for the most up-to-date news.

Please note that @Ubi-Wan, myself, and other Ubisoft agents you will see within the Player Support forum are members of the player support team. We are not members of the development team. We regularly pass on your reports to the development team so they can be investigated further, but we ourselves are not involved in developing the game. We are only able to provide the updates available to us as part of the investigation. I request that you stay respectful when making posts within the forum, otherwise you may incur sanctions due to breaking forum rules.

@Thretosix - Thanks for offering to submit your save file! As save files from the Xbox Series X cannot be manually collected and uploaded to the PC, you won't be able to submit your save for investigation. We appreciate you offering to do this, though.

@MalokSpotted - Thanks for taking the time to send us a video. I've forwarded this along to the development team as part of the investigation. Please be assured that the development team is investigating this issue further. Once we have any news to share regarding an updates, they will be posted within the forums.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Steellord1
    1 posts

Just got to kingdom's end with no quest available to continue. 100 hours of game play waiting on something that was reported 4 monthes ago.

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@steellord1 Yup, still waiting and hasnt been able to fully play this game since November... Honestly moved back to AC: Origins whilst waiting.

• Thretosix
    25 posts

@steellord1 It's crushing for a player to have this bug. It not only keeps them a player from fully uniting England. You also don't get the update for Breaking the Order for the final Order member. Thus also not being able to receive Thor's cloak by killing all Order members so you can't complete the Thor armor/weapon side quests. This one bug breaks so much of the game but it's nice hearing they fixed random crap that doesn't effect the main story (sarcasm). So frustrating. Because of which I have zero interest in completing other elements of the game or participating in seasonal content. This game has become the biggest waste of money I have spent in 2020. Ubisoft has taken so long to fix that I'm ineligible for a refund from Microsoft that has a 30 day policy. I surely won't be buying any Ubisoft games at launch anymore. I'll wait for the 80% off sale when everything is fixed a year or two down the road.

• Thretosix
    25 posts

@ubi-borealis Is it possible that Ubisoft could contact Microsoft to allow refunds for the game? Their 30 day policy did not allow enough time for you to fix this game and it has now been 4 months since this issue was reported. I've been sitting on this game waiting for a fix for an unacceptable amount of time. It's just unplayable for people with this bug, it should be embarrassing that it is part of the Main Story and still broken for this long while you repair side quests and other smaller non game breaking bugs.

• VcPG88_
    2 posts

Big new patch today....still can't finish the game.....i pledge to hamptonshire....no quest.....this is unacceptable ......you've been aware of this for how many months now? ....do better ....I like this game alot but can't finish it I'm furious

• LyricalMango
    8 posts

Another patch and still no fix to a literal game breaking bug.

This is a borderline violation of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.

Suggested Topics