Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 3 Likes/180 Replies/5098 Views
    Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2207 posts

Hello there @BMPFG! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're still unable to progress in "Kingdom's End." Thanks for letting me know more about the steps you've tried to resolve this.

Can you please provide a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1 installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom-right corner in the main menu screen.
    • You're still unable to progress with "Kingdom's End." Please show us your current and completed quest log in the video, as well as what happens when you pledge to Hamtunscire from the alliance map.

Additionally, please ensure you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. You can check by looking for the cloud icon on the desired save file.

We can then pass this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • burrekah
    2 posts

Hi everyone and @Ubi-Borealis, the issue has fixed for me by re-loading my last save before Kingdom's End. Luckily my save was an Exclusive Quest Save in Ravens Thorpe but it has loaded just after I have pledged to Hamtunshire and the quest is showing in my quest log. I've lost about 5hrs of gameplay while I was trying to level up, which is annoying but seems some people have lost far more!

Previously the quest was showing in my quest log and overlayed on the map, but then when I came off the map to normal gameplay the quest wasn't showing in the top right corner. When I reached Wareham, Soma was there and I could have a conversation with her but the quest didn't trigger.

Before reloading a previous save, I tried the following workarounds but none of them worked:

• Killing civilians in Werham (you can find lots of civilians in the wheat grass behind houses and working on the stalls behind soldiers)
    • Exiting the animus and re-entering
    • Fast travelling to another location, untracking and retracking the quest, and then travelling to Werham by horse to try to trigger the quest on entry

These were all tried after the latest patch 1.2.1.

I hope you can fix the issue soon for everyone else that has more hours of gameplay and I hope this helps your investigation!

• BMPFG
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis how can I send the video and pictures? I do not have the rights to post it into the feed

• Appendy.
    2 posts

Hi, let me tell you how I fixed Kingdom's End (missing quest marker, quest not triggering when you enter Werham).

I first went to Werham where everyone was passive, I looted the place and travelled back to Ravensthorpe. I tried desynchronizing (didn't work). I didn't have a recent save and I had done way too much between pledging Hamtunscrire and finally getting around to the quest so I did NOT want to go that far back.

So as a last-ditch effort, I went to the quest log and selected one of the River Raid quests so it showed as the active one.

I did a river raid, came back, went back to the quest log and selected Kingdom's End. Opened the map, and this time I had the quest marker.

I don't know if this helps either, but instead of using the fast travel inside of Werham, I travelled to Winchester instead and rode to Werham. There is a spot on the road along the way where Eivor talks to themself about the quest, and then once you get to the gate, you will see Soma.

So try this: Make another quest active, do that quest, then select Kingdom's End quest again, check your map. If the quest marker is back, ride into town (don't fast travel). Hope this helps someone ❤

• Appendy.
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@burrekah - Thanks for sharing your report with us. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to proceed past "Kingdom's End" after reloading a previous save. Thanks for sharing more about your experience with the issue with us, and workarounds you tried. I'll pass this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

@BMPFG - You might not be able to share some content directly in your posts, such as videos or images that are too large. I apologise for the inconvenience. The best way to send images/videos is via a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. You can share an unlisted link with us in this thread, so we can take a closer look.

@Appendy - Thanks for sharing your experience with "Kingdom's End" with us! I'm glad to hear you've been able to resolve the issue. Thanks for sharing your workaround within this thread.

If you are encountering trouble with the quest marker for "Kingdom's End" showing, please could you try @Appendy's workaround to see if this helps to resolve the issue for you?

So try this: Make another quest active, do that quest, then select Kingdom's End quest again, check your map. If the quest marker is back, ride into town (don't fast travel). 

We can then pass this information along to the development team as they investigate this issue further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Endyspeed
    8 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thank you so much for the video, @Endyspeed! I've passed this to the development team as part of the re-opened investigation into "Kingdom's End." 🙂

Official Response
  • ShadowSigj
    4 posts

Dear @ubi-borealis,
    I tried @Appendy 's workaround still didn't work. I don't have anymore River Raids to do. All I have left are the Breaking the Order and Viking for Hire. All I can do are Thousand Eye Contracts. Still no quest marker though after doing them. Can the Devs fix our cloud cloud save, like undo the Hamtunscire pledge as a fix?

Many Thanks.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for updating us, @ShadowSigj. I'm sorry to hear that @Appendy's workaround wasn't successful for you. Thanks for trying it anyway.

The development team are unable to alter save files in that way, so we would be unable to offer that as a solution. We don't yet have any new updates to share from the investigation. Once we have any news to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread.

Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • guest-eQH9Ir0p
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis Still not working for me, I've tried all the turnarounds suggested:

• Killing civilians in Werham and be killed
    • Exiting the animus and re-entering
    • Travelling to Norway and River quests and back
    • Fast travelling to another location, untracking and retracking the quest

Any news on the fix?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-eQH9Ir0p! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress with "Kingdom's End." Thank you for sharing your report with us, and for letting us know what you've tried to get the quest marker to appear for you. I've shared your experience with the development team as part of the ongoing investigation into "Kingdom's End."

We don't yet have any new updates to share from the developers regarding the investigation. As soon as any new information is made available, we will let you all know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • nikosdgreat
    6 posts

After rescuing the Danes the quest marker disappears and Kingdoms End disappears completely. This is frustrating.

What do next?

On PS4.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @nikosdgreat!

I'm sorry to hear that your quest marker disappears. Does this happen if you reload an earlier save to before the Danes were rescued?

If possible, would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current quest log and objective
    • Your completed quest log
    • That you are missing the quest marker for "Kingdom's End" after the Danes have been rescued

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics