Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Juulebof
    1 posts

I have encountered this today in the exact same way as you describe it here. Not being able to finish a game in which I've put 65+ hours is frustrating to put it mildly.

Have you gotten any fix or been able to continue somehow?

Would love to hear from you.

• AirbornePants0
    3 posts

@ubi-baron I have the same sort of issue but I cannot start the snotinghamscire story. It won't show on my alliance map and now I am stuck! 😞

• llozada001
    2 posts

Anyone with the kingdoms end bug able to find a solution yet? tried every suggestion in the previous forum and 1.1 didn't do anything to fix it. not gonna bother to start again if I'm just gonna run into the same problem. Just a recap, playing on P4, I pledge to Hamtunscire, leave map room, cutscene with Valka where she asks you not to go, then a whole lot of nothing.#frustrating lol

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@llozada001 Nothing yet.

• Thretosix
    25 posts

@dinounit67 I have a save right before the pledge and don't receive the quest every time I make the pledge. I've contacted what seems like useless customer support who just close cases as if patting themselves on the back, I've provided them with a clip as well of the quest not appearing after taking the pledge. I was able to go back to the quest with the Layla Basim encounter as some special save the system had made. I'm lucky enough to have noticed it pretty soon after as all other quests are completed besides the hunting the order quest. So I try and do things on the side waiting for a fix. I'm afraid to try and kill the final order member to complete the Hunting the Order quest. At least I'm not going nuts and not the only one experiencing this issue.

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@thretosix No you are not going crazy, this seems to be a somewhat "common" issue. I've seen several of posts about this problem and the admins here on the forums know about the issue. They even linked this post in another thread. I also only have "hunting the order" left apart from the bugged questline and I just keep to a save where I haven't pledged yet. But as of now I've given up on the game until there's a fix.

• H_Tx_Assassin
    1 posts

On completion of “kingdoms end” chapter 1 “help Guthrie in hamtunscire” there is no other quest. My quest log shows there is nothing left but I still haven’t defeated Alfred.

• Choppychof
    1 posts

@themanta076 Try exit the animus from your inventory screen and then re entering. I had this exact same glitch and by doing the above, got my quest back again

• Thretosix
    25 posts

@dinounit67 It would be nice if they would add this to the official list of known bugs being worked on.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

Has this been fixed . I’m in the exact same situation . 70 hours of gameplay and now I can’t even finish the game

@themanta076

• flick-_-
    24 posts

exactly the same thing that’s happening to me
    super frustrating my goddddd
    @themanta076

• flick-_-
    24 posts

@choppychof

tried that it didn’t work

• flick-_-
    24 posts

I reloaded before the pledge and re pledged and it still didn’t work

@dinounit67

• flick-_-
    24 posts

this guy hasn’t even responded after you posted the video like he asked . Such a waste

@ubi-baron

@airbornepants0

• flick-_-
    24 posts

The pledged to hamtunscire but no quest markets are coming up also there is no quests for it in the quest section of the menu . It should be kingdoms end. I played 84 hours on my game and now I can’t even finish it . Please fix this .

• flick-_-
    24 posts

video clip of what is happening

'>

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@flick-_ Yeah I've tried that too. So just waiting for a fix now. Not even touching the game until then.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

@dinounit67

this is the response I just got from support

Ubi-Perseids @ Ubisoft Support

January 04, 2021 11:41 AM

Hello flick-_-, Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that this has been giving you trouble. Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try lowering your display output resolution. If you become unable to use add-on content or start content downloaded from the PlayStation Store, restoring your licenses might fix the problem. From the PlayStation Dashboard: 1. Select Settings 2. Select Users and Accounts 3. Scroll down to Other, then the option to Restore Licenses 4. Select Restore This should check to be sure that any content on your console matches your account's privileges. If you continue to experience trouble then, based on what you’ve described of the issue, it sounds like some of the game files may have been damaged or corrupted, and aren’t working correctly. For this issue, I recommend that you try clearing your PS5 Game Data Utility files. Doing so will clear any install / update data and DLC content. Note: All DLC items can be re-downloaded. Exclusive Content is tied to the account and does not need to be re-downloaded. 1. Navigate to your Settings. 2. Select Storage, then choose the the desired storage device. 3. Select the content that you want to delete under Games and Apps 4. Select Delete. Once that's done, you can proceed to reinstall the game. If you own a physical copy of the game, disconnect your console from the internet while the disc content is installing. Once it's finished, you can reconnect to the internet, and allow the remaining DLC and updates to download. Please avoid launching the game until after all content and updates have finished installing to your PlayStation 5. After doing this, try launching the game again. If the issue persists, test your game disc on a second console. If you have a digital copy of the game, download that copy to your account on the second console instead. In some cases, you could have a bad game disc. Please try testing your game on a second console to determine if you have the same results. If you have the same issue on a second console, please try exchanging your game disc at the retailer for a new copy. Additionally, try testing your save on a second console as well to make sure that your save files are all working correctly. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues after this. Best Regards, Ubi-Perseids Ubisoft Support

• flick-_-
    24 posts

like are you kidding me ?? Exchange my disc at a retailer ?!?!? No retailer is going to take a open game back after 3 weeks of having it and give me a new one .

• flick-_-
    24 posts

@themanta076

this is the response I got

Ubi-Perseids @ Ubisoft Support

January 04, 2021 11:41 AM

Hello flick-_-, Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that this has been giving you trouble. Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try lowering your display output resolution. If you become unable to use add-on content or start content downloaded from the PlayStation Store, restoring your licenses might fix the problem. From the PlayStation Dashboard: 1. Select Settings 2. Select Users and Accounts 3. Scroll down to Other, then the option to Restore Licenses 4. Select Restore This should check to be sure that any content on your console matches your account's privileges. If you continue to experience trouble then, based on what you’ve described of the issue, it sounds like some of the game files may have been damaged or corrupted, and aren’t working correctly. For this issue, I recommend that you try clearing your PS5 Game Data Utility files. Doing so will clear any install / update data and DLC content. Note: All DLC items can be re-downloaded. Exclusive Content is tied to the account and does not need to be re-downloaded. 1. Navigate to your Settings. 2. Select Storage, then choose the the desired storage device. 3. Select the content that you want to delete under Games and Apps 4. Select Delete. Once that's done, you can proceed to reinstall the game. If you own a physical copy of the game, disconnect your console from the internet while the disc content is installing. Once it's finished, you can reconnect to the internet, and allow the remaining DLC and updates to download. Please avoid launching the game until after all content and updates have finished installing to your PlayStation 5. After doing this, try launching the game again. If the issue persists, test your game disc on a second console. If you have a digital copy of the game, download that copy to your account on the second console instead. In some cases, you could have a bad game disc. Please try testing your game on a second console to determine if you have the same results. If you have the same issue on a second console, please try exchanging your game disc at the retailer for a new copy. Additionally, try testing your save on a second console as well to make sure that your save files are all working correctly. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues after this. Best Regards, Ubi-Perseids Ubisoft Support

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics