@choppychof

tried that it didn’t work

• flick-_-
    24 posts

I reloaded before the pledge and re pledged and it still didn’t work

@dinounit67

• flick-_-
    24 posts

this guy hasn’t even responded after you posted the video like he asked . Such a waste

@ubi-baron

@airbornepants0

• flick-_-
    24 posts

The pledged to hamtunscire but no quest markets are coming up also there is no quests for it in the quest section of the menu . It should be kingdoms end. I played 84 hours on my game and now I can’t even finish it . Please fix this .

• flick-_-
    24 posts

video clip of what is happening

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@flick-_ Yeah I've tried that too. So just waiting for a fix now. Not even touching the game until then.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

@dinounit67

this is the response I just got from support

Ubi-Perseids @ Ubisoft Support

January 04, 2021 11:41 AM

Hello flick-_-, Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that this has been giving you trouble. Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try lowering your display output resolution. If you become unable to use add-on content or start content downloaded from the PlayStation Store, restoring your licenses might fix the problem. From the PlayStation Dashboard: 1. Select Settings 2. Select Users and Accounts 3. Scroll down to Other, then the option to Restore Licenses 4. Select Restore This should check to be sure that any content on your console matches your account's privileges. If you continue to experience trouble then, based on what you’ve described of the issue, it sounds like some of the game files may have been damaged or corrupted, and aren’t working correctly. For this issue, I recommend that you try clearing your PS5 Game Data Utility files. Doing so will clear any install / update data and DLC content. Note: All DLC items can be re-downloaded. Exclusive Content is tied to the account and does not need to be re-downloaded. 1. Navigate to your Settings. 2. Select Storage, then choose the the desired storage device. 3. Select the content that you want to delete under Games and Apps 4. Select Delete. Once that's done, you can proceed to reinstall the game. If you own a physical copy of the game, disconnect your console from the internet while the disc content is installing. Once it's finished, you can reconnect to the internet, and allow the remaining DLC and updates to download. Please avoid launching the game until after all content and updates have finished installing to your PlayStation 5. After doing this, try launching the game again. If the issue persists, test your game disc on a second console. If you have a digital copy of the game, download that copy to your account on the second console instead. In some cases, you could have a bad game disc. Please try testing your game on a second console to determine if you have the same results. If you have the same issue on a second console, please try exchanging your game disc at the retailer for a new copy. Additionally, try testing your save on a second console as well to make sure that your save files are all working correctly. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues after this. Best Regards, Ubi-Perseids Ubisoft Support

• flick-_-
    24 posts

like are you kidding me ?? Exchange my disc at a retailer ?!?!? No retailer is going to take a open game back after 3 weeks of having it and give me a new one .

• flick-_-
    24 posts

@themanta076

this is the response I got

Ubi-Perseids @ Ubisoft Support

January 04, 2021 11:41 AM

Hello flick-_-, Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that this has been giving you trouble. Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try lowering your display output resolution. If you become unable to use add-on content or start content downloaded from the PlayStation Store, restoring your licenses might fix the problem. From the PlayStation Dashboard: 1. Select Settings 2. Select Users and Accounts 3. Scroll down to Other, then the option to Restore Licenses 4. Select Restore This should check to be sure that any content on your console matches your account's privileges. If you continue to experience trouble then, based on what you’ve described of the issue, it sounds like some of the game files may have been damaged or corrupted, and aren’t working correctly. For this issue, I recommend that you try clearing your PS5 Game Data Utility files. Doing so will clear any install / update data and DLC content. Note: All DLC items can be re-downloaded. Exclusive Content is tied to the account and does not need to be re-downloaded. 1. Navigate to your Settings. 2. Select Storage, then choose the the desired storage device. 3. Select the content that you want to delete under Games and Apps 4. Select Delete. Once that's done, you can proceed to reinstall the game. If you own a physical copy of the game, disconnect your console from the internet while the disc content is installing. Once it's finished, you can reconnect to the internet, and allow the remaining DLC and updates to download. Please avoid launching the game until after all content and updates have finished installing to your PlayStation 5. After doing this, try launching the game again. If the issue persists, test your game disc on a second console. If you have a digital copy of the game, download that copy to your account on the second console instead. In some cases, you could have a bad game disc. Please try testing your game on a second console to determine if you have the same results. If you have the same issue on a second console, please try exchanging your game disc at the retailer for a new copy. Additionally, try testing your save on a second console as well to make sure that your save files are all working correctly. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues after this. Best Regards, Ubi-Perseids Ubisoft Support

• flick-_-
    24 posts

like what the fuckkkkk

• dinounit67
    21 posts

"Please try testing your game on a second console to determine if you have the same results."

Who has two consoles????

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@flick-_ Exactly, this is a joke

• wulfickup
    7 posts

This is happening to me on the PC, so it's cross platform. I'm a 100 hours in so not willing to start again.

I've tried reloading, fast traveling to Vinland, Norway and back. I even replayed a few hours from a manual save after verifying the game files. Nothing works.

• wulfickup
    7 posts

Any fix for this? I was hit with this bug today (6/1/20) on the PC.

This was first reported over a month ago? Still not even on the known issue list.

Ubisoft I would actually like to finish the game, Thanks.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

I know right ?!? I got lucky when I got my ps5 the day it was released . I guess I’ll try to uninstall the game and re install it to see if that does anything .

@dinounit67

• flick-_-
    24 posts

my save file is up in the cloud so it should be good

• wulfickup
    7 posts

Have this on PC, so it seems to affect all platforms. Similar bugs seems to affect other story arcs too.

This is unacceptable, these bugs and ones like it were reported over a month ago. Ubisoft found the time to fix the micro transaction, but not bugs which prevent people finishing the game. Ridiculous.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

no fix yet . Sucks that a bunch of ppl can’t even finish the game .

@wulfickup

• Hihim0r
    2 posts

I Just cannot start Kingdom End quest at all. I have talk with everione, however I cannot speak with Soma in camp. I have a few saves, before and after taking quest, but I still cannot see it in list of quest. Might be Ubisoft trying to Protect me from your bug)

Suggested Topics