Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • flick-_-
    24 posts

like what the fuckkkkk

• dinounit67
    21 posts

"Please try testing your game on a second console to determine if you have the same results."

Who has two consoles????

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@flick-_ Exactly, this is a joke

• wulfickup
    7 posts

This is happening to me on the PC, so it's cross platform. I'm a 100 hours in so not willing to start again.

I've tried reloading, fast traveling to Vinland, Norway and back. I even replayed a few hours from a manual save after verifying the game files. Nothing works.

• wulfickup
    7 posts

Any fix for this? I was hit with this bug today (6/1/20) on the PC.

This was first reported over a month ago? Still not even on the known issue list.

Ubisoft I would actually like to finish the game, Thanks.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

I know right ?!? I got lucky when I got my ps5 the day it was released . I guess I’ll try to uninstall the game and re install it to see if that does anything .

@dinounit67

• flick-_-
    24 posts

my save file is up in the cloud so it should be good

• wulfickup
    7 posts

Have this on PC, so it seems to affect all platforms. Similar bugs seems to affect other story arcs too.

This is unacceptable, these bugs and ones like it were reported over a month ago. Ubisoft found the time to fix the micro transaction, but not bugs which prevent people finishing the game. Ridiculous.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

no fix yet . Sucks that a bunch of ppl can’t even finish the game .

@wulfickup

• Hihim0r
    2 posts

I Just cannot start Kingdom End quest at all. I have talk with everione, however I cannot speak with Soma in camp. I have a few saves, before and after taking quest, but I still cannot see it in list of quest. Might be Ubisoft trying to Protect me from your bug)

• Etlv7
    1 posts

Januaru 8 2021 - I have been having the same issue on ps4...
    I am very disappointed since I really really loved the game! There were many bugs which I was able to work around, but this just takes away all the fun...

I tried all the tips and tricks suggested by the people above, but none of them worked. I honestly don't want to start over again since I've spent over 88 hours playing, and there is nothing that suggest this won't happen again on a second playthrough.

I don't recommend buying this game until these game breaking bugs are not fixed.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

your describing what is happening exactly. Ubisoft isn’t protecting you from the bug. That’s exactly what is happening to everyone here . Pledge to hamtunscire then no quests come up .

@hihim0r

• flick-_-
    24 posts

here is another response from Ubisoft

undefined

Ubi-Satori @ Ubisoft Support

January 10, 2021 6:25 PM

Hello flick-_-! Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. While I'm sorry to hear of your experience, our teams are aware of this and similar issues regarding certain quests. Please be aware that we have forwarded the information to the development team, and they are in the process of investigating the issue. Until this issue is addressed by the development team, there is no additional troubleshooting that we can provide. We do not receive any information pertaining to possible patches until they are released and have no further information in that regard. You can find notifications regarding patches or known issues on our forums here: http://forums.ubi.com/forum.php We thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards, Ubi-Satori Ubisoft Support

@hihim0r

• flick-_-
    24 posts

Ubisoft second response

undefined

Ubi-Satori @ Ubisoft Support

January 10, 2021 6:25 PM

Hello flick-_-! Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. While I'm sorry to hear of your experience, our teams are aware of this and similar issues regarding certain quests. Please be aware that we have forwarded the information to the development team, and they are in the process of investigating the issue. Until this issue is addressed by the development team, there is no additional troubleshooting that we can provide. We do not receive any information pertaining to possible patches until they are released and have no further information in that regard. You can find notifications regarding patches or known issues on our forums here: http://forums.ubi.com/forum.php We thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards, Ubi-Satori Ubisoft Support

• wulfickup
    7 posts

Not fixed with 1.1.1. I'm on PC.

This is getting ridiculous, this has being an issue since November.

• Thretosix
    25 posts

@wulfickup Thanks for saving me from having to download the update and check myself. This is very frustrating. It doesn't help when support just says it's been forwarded to the support team and it doesn't even show up in the official thread for issues being investigated, even while giving you the link to the official thread for issues being worked on. It is also annoying how they try to close your case fifteen minutes after you update the ticket assuming the problem is solved from telling them it is still very broken. It's like they are trying to take the crown for having the worst customer support away from EA like it's a badge of honor.

• reisch78
    6 posts

Todays patch 1.1.1 did not fix this. Still can't progress because the quest 'Kingdom's End' doesn't trigger when I pledge to Hamtunscire. Real bummer...

• flick-_-
    24 posts

almost 3 months and still
    no fix for this issue . I love the game so much but I’m going to have to abandon it .

@wulfickup

• Thretosix
    25 posts

Well can't believe it's gotten to this. Customer support was so useless as far as fixing the issue, let alone even acknowledge the issue that the mention of a refund got me a quick response to verify my email to move forward. All they had to do appease me was acknowledge the issue on the official support thread that it was being looked into. Figured I'd let people know, because it seems they aren't taking this game breaking bug seriously. None the less, I hope they find a fix for this problem soon for everyone else here.

• wulfickup
    7 posts

@thretosix Thanks mate. Progress I suppose.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics