Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • nturne1
    3 posts

I have the same problem on Xbox One. I pledge to Hamtunscire and Kingdom's End pops up as a new quest but then it disappears. I re-loaded from my last save before pledging and same result....no way to start Kingdom's End.

• BrendenJvv
    1 posts

Same issue for me on PS5. Uninstalled and Reinstalled game. Deleted save data and pulled from cloud again. Tried going back to save before pledge but pledge still doesn't trigger the quest. I don't want to replay 50 hours of the game to get to this point again as there's no guarantee that it will work the second time around anyway.

• Thretosix
    25 posts

Well Microsoft is now not offering a refund because Ubisoft has taken so long to not even address the issue. My faith in Ubisoft games is going down the tube fast. I refuse to do anything more in the game because of the issue. Ubisoft is a crapshow when it comes to support. I guess it's back to buying games a year to two after release at an 80% discount when the game is actually playable until the end and game breaking issues are fixed.

• Thretosix
    25 posts

There are several threads about this but all have been ignored by anything official Ubisoft. Player on all platforms are pledging to Hamtunscire after heading to Norway with Sigurd and playing through the quest. You come back to the settlement and pledge to Hamtunscire and DO NOT receive the quest "Kingdoms End". This is GAME BREAKING. You are as a result unable to finish the quest Breaking the Order. Two months and not a single peep or mention in the official thread of game issues. Support has been soo horrible and has taken so long I'm unable to get a refund from Microsoft Store where I purchased the game. I recommend anyone who runs into this problem to ask for a refund immediately if purchased anywhere but the Ubisoft Store, as any attempt to get support for the issue has gone nowhere. This is an issue after putting over 140 hours into the game where a player isn't just going to start over from scratch. This needs to be addressed.

Thread that had been ignored for over a month... https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/86025/unable-to-progress-with-kingdoms-end-gamebreaking

I'm sure Ubisoft doesn't want me posting the incompetence of the official support on the matter.

• Thretosix
    25 posts

I've started another thread as an attempt to actually get support for this issue as this one has been long ignored for over a month. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/93783/unable-to-progress-with-kingdoms-end-when-pledging-to-hamtunscire

Not trying to take away from this thread, just hoping that it may drawn some light on the issue.

• reisch78
    6 posts

On PS5. 162 hours into the game. Last area left to pledge is Hamtunscire. I completed everything else. But when I talk to Randvi and pledge to Hamtunscire nothing happens. I should get the quest 'Kingdom's End' but it just won't trigger, no matter what I do. It is also not showing up in my quest log.

According to some guide on the internet the quest takes place in a town called Werham. So I thought the quest might trigger once I get there. But when I travel to Werham everybody and their brother is just standing around not reacting or doing anything. And still no quest. Several other people are having the same issue, see this thread:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88072/can-t-start-kingdom-s-end-quest-after-pledging-to-hamtunscire

Please fix your game!

• wulfickup
    7 posts

Yeah I'm over a 100 hours in too. 'm not starting again and would appreciate some communication on this issue from Ubisoft.

• guest-ZPu1msKw
    1 posts
    Same issue for me on PS5. Uninstalled and Reinstalled game. Deleted save data and pulled from cloud again. Tried going back to save before pledge but pledge still doesn't trigger the quest. I don't want to replay 50 hours of the game to get to this point again as there's no guarantee that it will work the second time around anyway.

it’s infuriating cos I’m on the same bot and can’t even finish the game. This needs sorting!!!

• mreljp
    3 posts

I’ve just pledged to Hamtunscire and did not get any quest marker to continue. I’ve tried exiting in and out of the animus and that hasn’t work. I’ve also tried loading an older save point and repledging Hamtunscire and again nothing. I’ve even tried going to Wersham where the quest is supposed to begin to try and see if the quest would start and still nothing. Is there a fix for this or any updates to fix this? Please help!!!

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@mreljp Hello there! At this time, our team is aware of this issue and are currently investigating. If those who are affected by this would like to assist in this, we'd like to have the save game files of those affected. You can get these to our team by creating a new support ticket, and attaching the files to it!

Official Response
  • mreljp
    3 posts

@ubiwan
    hi. Thank you for the response. How do I send my save files from my PS4? Do I need go to the Ubisoft forum on my PS4?

• Elle0111
    3 posts

@shadowofajoke1 already finished that one. Received a mail from Ubisoft saying the quest was in my log. Opened the game, still nothing. I am not about to start from scratch again. The idle save nailed me. Last save is Nov. 14th 😕

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@thretosix Just hopping by to say I have this issue as well! Come on Ubisoft, do your job!

• TheLastofHim
    1 posts

I have a similar issue but it occurs after Kingdoms End, won't post spoilers for others here who haven't been able to play that one yet, but the next quest just won't start and I've tried everything, it simply does not appear in the quest log, does not initiate when you go to the spot on the map where it's supposed to initiate. Honestly this could have been a decent game and I never review games but I will be posting a scathing review of this one after it crashed on me dozens of times, had to be reloaded after getting stuck inside of the landscape multiple times, almost went mad with audio of dialogue overlapping, the game is an absolute mess and should never have been released in such a state tbh, or else it should have been massively discounted as it's not the finished article in any sense of the word.

• Thretosix
    25 posts

I've gotten better support since. But still nothing more than a response saying the information has been passed on. They were at least didn't shoot me the blanket response I have been getting. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. It's quite annoying all the smaller things that have been fixed. Something as game breaking as this is a bit disheartening to be ignored like it is.

• reisch78
    6 posts

I have the exact same issue - no quest after pledging to Hamtunscire. I'm playing the game on PS5, 162 hours into the game. Support has not been a big help, honestly. I found their answers rather generic, along the lines of "have you tried to turn it off and on again?". On the bright side: after A LOT of trouble, I was finally able to extract a save file. I sent that file to the support and they replied, that they passed it on to the dev team for further investigation. So here's hope that they will at least start working on this issue in the near future. Fingers crossed...

• mreljp
    3 posts

I have also experienced the same issue after pledging to Hamtunscire. It shows I’m committed but the Kingdom’s End Quest does not appear. I tried everything to try to get it, load previous save and repledge, exit in and out of animus, went to Wertham, nothing worked. Ubisoft replied to me with a generic response as well. Hopefully with this many players having the same game changing experiences, Ubisoft needs to come up with a fix for this. So many players unable to finish the ending of a game will leave a lot of players not wanting to support by of their games in the future!!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 769 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed.

Our development team is currently investigating this issue. Can you please provide us with your save files in order to speed up the ongoing investigation? Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • LyricalMango
    8 posts

Exact same problem as this thread.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88072/can-t-start-kingdom-s-end-quest-after-pledging-to-hamtunscire

The Hamtunscire quest is not triggering upon pledging.

I tried an earlier save and did the entire Norway quest again and the same problem.

I recently upgraded to Xbox Series X and the problem is exactly the same. Tried leaving animus, Going to Vinland, Changing gender. No work around.
    Also the most recent patch did nothing to fix this.

I have clocked over 200 hours in a game I literally can not finish.

I sure as hell am not buying the DLC (which ironically I was looking forward to) until this is fixed.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

you are a momo . This was first reported November 20th . [censored] this [censored]

@ubi-mark

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics