Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Xohaib2012
    1 posts

With 100 plus hours at 94% completion. I have the same issue as you guys. One thing tho after the pledge to Hamtunscire I didn't go directly to werham and did some mysteries and daily quests for opal. After doing this when I selected the Kingdom's end there was no location which there was when I pledged to it but didn't go. Couldn't load the previous games as i did a lot of side quests. Anyway I am hoping ubisoft addressed this issue in today's update (27.4.2021). I want to complete the game!!

• Thretosix
    25 posts

Sure hope this to be true: 1.2.1 update 4/27/21 Addressed an issue that prevented players from continuing after agreeing to pledge to Hamtunscire.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/71XfFFCZ8wXwHVMH2Wsma1

I'll be checking tonight when I get home from work.

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@thretosix It worked!

• Thretosix
    25 posts

@dinounit67 Awesome, thanks for coming back to inform us. I can't wait to finish this game. At least it was fixed before the new DLC expansion that is coming.

• Endyspeed
    8 posts

Hi @Ubi-Mark ,

I have Xbox with 1.2.1 release but a quest still didn't start. Is there something can I do to start this quest? Something what trigger this quest?

I tried restart the console several times.

Lukas

• Endyspeed
    8 posts

@dinounit67

Did you have to do something or did you automatically get the quest after the patch game started? In my case, the quest still didn't start 😞

• Thretosix
    25 posts

@endyspeed I personally had a game save before pledging to Hamtunscire, after I noticed the bug in December I restored my game previous to pledging. I made sure to not pledge or if I did and it wasn't fixed to reload the save before pledging.

The patch fixed the problem for me. Perhaps people who already pledged aren't getting the update for the Kingdoms End quest post patch.

Hopefully you didn't go too far past the pledge and checking autosaves for a point before pledging could be a quick resolve for you. If this is indeed why you still have the problem. I feel for you, this issue is so frustrating.

• Endyspeed
    8 posts

@thretosix

Hi,

after this bug, I completed almost all other side quests and other game content (30h gameplay maybe more from the autosave).

I starting lost my hope.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2077 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with "Kingdom's End."

As shared by my colleague @Ubi-Mark earlier in the thread, we're happy to announce that the development team intends to resolve this issue in a future update! Currently, we're unable to provide an ETA for this. Rest assured that once we have more information regarding this fix, we will share it with you all in this thread and in the News & Announcements forum!

@Endyspeed & @Angie7373 - We don't yet have a confirmed date for the update. As soon as we have more information, we will share this with you in the forums πŸ™‚

@Thretosix & @dinounit67 - Thanks for letting us know that this issue was resolved for you in TU 1.2.1. To my knowledge, the fix for this issue wasn't included in TU 1.2.1. It's possible that another fix has inadvertently resolved this for you. I'll pass this information along to the development team.

I would like to reassure players that are still affected by this issue following the release of TU 1.2.1 that the development team are working on a permanent fix for this issue, which will be released in a future update.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • blackbat227
    2 posts

@endyspeed Hello,

I have also had this bug for quite a while but after the latest update i travelled to werham and killed some civilians until i was desynchronised and somehow that fixed the bug and started the correct cutscene when i loaded back in.

I hope this works for you too.

• ShadowSigj
    4 posts

I am experiencing the same issues πŸ˜• on PS4. I am already pledged to this last region.

These didn't work:

• Reinstalling the game
    • Going to Norway or Vinland
    • Killing Civilians
    • Get Killed by Enemies.
    • Stepping out of the Animus.
    • Changing Genders

Right now I have 190 hours of gamplay and I have done all the collectables and missions. It is just this last part.

I have just been doing Reda's Contracts just to keep me entertained. I hope this gets fixed soon

• flick-_-
    24 posts

@lyricalmango omg it worked

no bull

• LyricalMango
    8 posts

It's finally working for me now. The update seems to have fixed the bug. At least for me.

It's been fun guys! I'll remember you all in therapy!

I'll see you all next month when we all can't finish the last quest in Wrath of the Druids.

• guest-8gngtduF
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis - thanks for the update - it would be great to get regular updates, as this bug is frustrating!! Btw - still not fixed for me after the latest release.

• Endyspeed
    8 posts

@blackbat227

Hi,

I tried this but didnt help 😞

I will wait for regular bug fix.

• desireehackett
    1 posts

Killing civilians and desycnchornizing worked! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thanks you for continuing to update this thread. I'm glad to hear that some of you have been able to proceed with "Kingdom's End" following TU 1.2.1. I've checked in with the development team regarding the investigation, and it looks like this issue should have been resolved in TU 1.2.1. I apologise for not being able to provide this information sooner.

I've noticed that a number of you have also tried a workaround suggested within this thread successfully. I'd like to share this workaround again, so players who are still affected by this issue can give it a try:

Hi everyone, i had the same problem in Kingdoms End quest but i just now figured it out. Kill some civilian people in Warden, become desynchronized, reload last save and quest should be started.

If you have tried this workaround, and you're still unable to proceed with "Kingdom's End" after pledging to Hamtunscire, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1 installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom-right corner in the main menu screen.
    • You're still unable to progress with "Kingdom's End." Please show us your current and completed quest log in the video, as well as what happens when you pledge to Hamtunscire from the alliance map.

@blackbat227, @flick-_, @LyricalMango & @desireehackett - I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you! Thanks for letting us know that the workaround helped some of you to progress further!

@ShadowSigj, @guest-8gngtduF & @Endyspeed - I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists. Would you be able to provide us with a video showing the information requested above? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • blackbat227
    2 posts

@endyspeed I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your problem is solved in the next patch. 😞

• ShadowSigj
    4 posts

Sup @Ubi-Borealis,

It is still bugged for me I was already pledge to this region before hand. I did the workaround of killing Civilians and all that happens is there are dead bodies everywhere, both enemies and allies each reload. I am on version 1.2.1

I can't attach Picture or Videos it gives me the Previlage error. I hope you can help out.

Many Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ShadowSigj!

I'm sorry to hear the issue with "Kingdom's End" still persists for you. You may not be able to directly upload images/videos into a forum post. If possible, could you upload these to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and send an unlisted link? We can then pass on any images/videos you have to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics