ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• viciOuscirce650
    Original poster 4 posts

First off why they don't explain what to do after you save sigurd is beyond me. I thought the game was over but it wasn't so i looked online. It said to finish the mythical arc first. So i do that and switch games when I come back i can't interact with anything or anyone in the feast to remember quest so i had to start over. This time i did some ability hunting and looted this one castle that is part of the without a jarl quest. When I get to the actual quest i again can't interact at all with the game so i can't find the broach needed. I want to fully finish the game but it's unclear how and when you try to give yourself a little help the game just bugs out and makes you start over. So annoyed

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Haggy51
    46 posts

@viciouscirce650
    If you complete the alliances in the order they are offered you in the game you are more likely to get to the end fairly unbugged. The problem is that they are a linear progression, but since a lot of RPG games don't follow that road many folks have tried to play the story arcs "out of order". This just about guarantees you will encounter major bugs.

I was able to go through 90% of the game without any "game-breaking" bugs by following that linear progression. I finally hit one when I tried to turn in the last 15 Order of Ancients sigils BEFORE completing the Hamtunscire (Prophesies of the King) arc. However, since I am a regular visitor to this forum, I knew there was a "bug" involved with doing this, so I made a hard save before I turned them in. Got the bug, reloaded my hard save, completed the Hamtunscire arc and the game.

Follow the progression, make hard saves before starting a new story arc, and good luck!

• viciOuscirce650
    Original poster 4 posts

@haggy51 thanks so much for the advice u will do that

• longjohn119
    1280 posts

@haggy51 So instead of being level blocked you are quest order blocked ..... If they had kept the leveling system of Odyssey they probably could have prevented that .... It's just bad software engineering

Suggested Topics