Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hwanah
    Original poster 67 posts

Hello. Thank you for all your hard works at these difficult times.
    I was wondering if you could add two features in the game that I believe would help a high number of players.

1. Raven being able to reveal enemies in the area like in Origins and Odyssey: Right now raven is just there to see specific target area and some info about a place. This seems very lacking and makes raven thing feel meaningless. It wouldn't be a problem if players can use Odin vision and raven scan altogether, would it?
    2. Auto sprint on/off option: Players like me, who's having hard time just chilling because we have to press sprint, sprint, sprint, every time we're roaming, would very much appreciate this feature. It's a bit off-putting to stare at Eivor's running posture every time to figure out if he is sprinting or just running.

I really, really hope these things gets considered and applied in the future.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Gorgonselma
    27 posts

@hwanah I think first they should give all players ability to control bird in flight. Like up-down, left-right.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hello there! Thanks for sharing these ideas - I definitely agree that having the raven be more useful in combat situations / stealth operations would be a wealth to gameplay. Auto sprint is quite a great idea as well! Perhaps auto riding on a horse helps with the speed issue? 😆

Official Response
  • Hwanah
    Original poster 67 posts

@ubi-wan Thank you for your enthusiastic reply. I got so excited to know that developer side also agrees with raven being more useful. As for auto-sprint, yes, for now riding horse would help but there are people like me who chill down maxed, lay back, prefer roaming on foot and soak in the environment and the whole mood. It's not that we don't use horse riding at all. We do but mostly we... well, I'm on foot. So auto sprint could really, really really help for great amount.
    Thanks again for your reply.

Suggested Topics