Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • TheCosmicBob
    73 posts

I didn't create one in Odyssey myself, but I did play a lot of them. I found some were good, some were bad. There were several that were very good, I thought. I think there's potential here in Valhalla. But I don't like Eivor as much as I did Kassandra. And the supporting characters aren't as strong in Valhalla, I thought.

I would probably play some of them in Valhalla.

• Yesin069
    475 posts

No...just NO! This was such a useless thing in Odyssey. I would love modding tools but not such useless and mindless quest creator things with no voices or anything.

They should fix the game and patch in featurews that the games before had. Afterwards they can add what they want.

• cap.cla
    Original poster 60 posts

I really don't understand why there are answers like this.I have never said that Ubisoft should totally focus on a story creator mode and ignore the rest.

• cap.cla
    Original poster 60 posts

Mostly because of this reason I think that a story creator mode could help us better stories with the secondary characters that didn't receive a lot of time in the game.

• Yesin069
    475 posts

@cap-cla

I didn't want to annoy you with my answer. I just think that Ubisoft isn't good at working on more fronts simultaneosly. They already have huge problems in fixing gamebreaking bugs and giving us normal quality of life features. They clearly aren't able to pull of features like this in a great way. After they released this creator mode they where more after XP glitches than after fixing bugs. Nobody should care if people create XP glitches with such creator modes in singleplayer games. I never played quests from thiis creator mode but everyone should be able to play the game as they wish.

Sadly Ubisoft is faster in fixing those XP glitches than in fixing real bugs.

I would love more quests for every character but they right way to do it would be giving us free quests with those characters. It doesn't help to have cutscene with mute characters that move their lips.

These are just my 5 cents from my experience with Ubisoft. Shorter roadmaps with less but fleshed out features that are bug free. This should be doable for Ubisoft. After 1 year they can add a story creator mode for the people that still care. But not in the near future. Not after bugs were fixed and free content is out.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts
    Banned

@cap-cla voted yes because everything that gives more replayability to this game is good, also it doesnt affect anyone if they dont like those missions, they can just pass from it.. i believe they need to improve the way to make those questlines but anyways i dont feel like is something bad, as far as is free like in odyssey

• cap.cla
    Original poster 60 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cap.cla
    Original poster 60 posts

I am happy that you didn't want to something of bad,but at the end I think that the requests of both us will be heard at a certain point, because Ubisoft choosed to make the post launch program of longer than the Odyssey's one.

• cap.cla
    Original poster 60 posts

Thanks for your opinion.I am happy that there are also other people that want a story creator mode.Now I want it more because I don't want to spend the next two years of Valhalla playing a character treated as a woman.I think that creating my stories I will put references to the fact that male Eivor is a man.Hoping that Ubisoft won't put new references to the canon in the main game.

• cap.cla
    Original poster 60 posts

I'd be glad if who saw this discussion voted,because it isn't normal that 81 people saw it and only 16 voted.It isn't difficult:you can choose yes or no.Surely everybody prefers either of them.

• kreutzgang
    609 posts

@cap-cla Everything is like that. Most people scroll past everything.

• cap.cla
    Original poster 60 posts

Thanks for the information,but I'd like a bit more of responsability from the community.Like I could see I am not the only one that want a story creator mode and also the people that don't want it aremany.So I hope that the number of the people who have voted will increase.

• Yesin069
    475 posts

@cap-cla

I voted but i think not enough people care. If Valhalla would be in a great state with lots of patches and lots of new content, than maybe more peope would care about secondary features like this. But we have to wait until death to get a fix for the bug that is plaguing us and got not a single new feature in the game since release.

It is pretty normal that player counts fall quickly when a company treats their games like that even if Ubisoft always says that Valhalla sold so well. Not many of those people are still around and not many of them was treated well, so i don't think the next AC will sell as good or even better than Valhalla.

• cap.cla
    Original poster 60 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cap.cla
    Original poster 60 posts

I can only agree you.Maybe one day I will repropose this discussion or maybe there won't be need because we will already get a story creator mode.I don't understand too why Ubisoft why Ubisoft has continuing to say that Valhalla is the game which was bought more.The real problem is that now they believe more in the RPG formula and they will wait longer for the next game.But this is Assassin's Creed!Not Fortnite or GTA!There is need of new chapters with new stories!They shouldn't spend a lot time on Valhalla.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics