ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ron1889
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi, why not to make Ravencoin related to AC? I think It would be amazing to use it in the store to buy stuff 🙂 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@ron1889

i have no clue what your talking about.. 😉

• JordanWatts21
    2 posts

Everything can be a good way of investing money and making profits if you know what you are doing and are ready to take risks.

• ZeTrashMan
    1 posts

@Ron1889
    Ew crypto currency.

• JordanWatts21
    2 posts

Everything can be a good way of investing money and making profits if
    you know what you are doing and are ready to take risks. I am not a fan
    of the Forex market because I mostly invest in real estate. I consider
    it a more stable and reliable market that can give me consistent and
    stable profit. But I still do some actions on the forex market from time
    to time to see what’s going on there.

• sabrinahathaway
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • sabrinahathaway
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • sabrinahathaway
    4 posts

I think that the bitcoin value will beat the historical maximum again in some time. I don't invest money in cryptocurrency, but I make money from trading. Because of my great experience, I have developed an effective strategy. Moreover, I use how to withdraw money from forex https://fbs.com/trading/withdrawal to keep track of all active trades. This allows me to monitor the situation and correct it. 

• XBL_Laberbacke
    641 posts

This thread is a honeypot for spambots, wow.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@XBL_Laberbacke Ty for clarifying what this is. Curious. Made little sense to me.
    I think crypto is a bad idea, btw. They've been dropping like stones lately with official support fading.

Suggested Topics