Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jackz77
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi,

I have two major problems.
    1) the giant moose did not get count on hunter kill list, therefore i did not get a reward.
    2) there are no more raw materials available so I can not finish building by settlement.

Please help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• fo0fight3r
    22 posts

@jackz77

1) reload save game before killing the moose, otherwise is a bug
    2) did you do all quests? all monostary raids ? normaly there is enough raw materials ... so make you sure you have explored the whole map ....

hopes it helps....

• Jackz77
    Original poster 5 posts

@fo0fight3r a reload of the savegame is not possible anymore. I made no manual save at this time. the moose was my first one and I discovered the mythical creatures much later.
    The moose is stll lying dead in Vinland but did not get count.

I've done all monostary raids yes. Im not finished with all quest. The whole map is visible. I have confirmed via https://mapgenie.io/ that I have not left any raids.
    So I will continue with the quest hopefully Ill discover some raw materials....

Thank you for your help.

• Haggy51
    38 posts

@jackz77
    I'm pretty sure the Vinland moose is not included amongst the Legendary Hunt animals. Also, there is exactly the amount of cargo you need to build up your settlement to level 6, so maybe you are missing the less obvious things like Fiscartun in Eurvicscire or mixing up Wenlocan and Wenloch which are two different cargo raid areas.

IGN has a great interactive map that might be of help:

https://www.ign.com/maps/assassins-creed-valhalla/england

• Jackz77
    Original poster 5 posts

@Haggy51 nope I have definitly finished all 20 raid locations, just visted all of them again, i have not left a single crumb.
    If there is no raid on a city or stronghold which brings me more materials I have no more to get. 😞

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey all! Thanks for sharing. Jackz77 - thank you for sharing. Could you perhaps provide a video showing the issue with your hunter kill, the moose being unable to complete? I'd also like to know if your resource issue persists after having completed a few more quests.

Official Response
  • Jackz77
    Original poster 5 posts

@Ubi-Wan Thanks Ubi, yes the problem with the resources still exists. Im not able to reach stage 6.
    I can try to make a video, not sure how to do it.

• Jackz77
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-wan Hi Ubi-wan,
    I did not managed to make a video but I have two screenshots.
    undefinedundefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics