Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Crazybone992
    Original poster 63 posts

So my Ubisoft Connect is currently stuck in offline mode. I have been unable to connect to the Ubisoft Connect app today on pc. It just says "An Ubisoft service is not available at the moment. Please try again later." This wouldn't be a problem otherwise but the thing is I cannot play Valhalla in offline mode. The game doesn't recognize my save files while offline. When I boot it up in offline, there is no option to load game or continue. Only "New Game" and all of my settings in the options menu have also been reset to the default values, as if it was my first time playing the game. And yet when I check the save files folder, all my savegames are still there. The game just doesn't recognize them in offline mode for some reason.

I can't simply start a new game because it will wipe all of my save files and I lose my progress.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@crazybone992 Hey there. I'm sorry to hear about this situation. I'm curious to know if this connection issue persists today? Furthermore, it may be a good idea to complete the steps found within this FAQ to clear your connection to our servers, and access the game properly, without error.

Official Response
  • Crazybone992
    Original poster 63 posts
    @crazybone992 Hey there. I'm sorry to hear about this situation. I'm curious to know if this connection issue persists today? Furthermore, it may be a good idea to complete the steps found within this FAQ to clear your connection to our servers, and access the game properly, without error.

The connection is working fine today. Must have been a server issue since I saw other people had problems logging in too.

Can you explain why the game doesn't recognize my save files in offline mode though? All the past AC games have seamlessly allowed me to continue playing in offline mode so it's a bit weird that Valhalla doesn't let me do that.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics