Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

Lol.... It's even worse than the 70 million of assasinations... 🤦

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• The-Foxhounded
    54 posts

@davidv81 Guess they are killing their game so they don't have to release a season pass.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@the-foxhounded

they want us to play the game, yet cant be arsed to give us some decent content.

The reward is dismissal as well.

I geuss in tehir minds they made a live service game...

• The-Foxhounded
    54 posts

@asgardian02 They should have released the new content if the wanted the players to kill 725,000,000 enemies.

That being said.... there's no incentive to play that content after you beat the game.... like none. What do we get if we already platinumed the game? Nothing we want or need. Nothing new just more items to level up items we don't use.

• davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

Yeah, killing all those people for a bunch of opals... It's really crazy

• The-Foxhounded
    54 posts

@davidv81 10 opals is a bunch?

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@the-foxhounded

I know right.

I only log in daily to see if reda has something, which is never the case. Then i do the 2 dailies unless my game crashes and thats it.

Quite often i skipp those dailies all together. There hasnt been any decent content for ages now. Once the main story arc is done, the entire world turns out to be just empty and pointless.

• davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

@the-foxhounded Well, 10 opals is not much... I will not work for them at all... I'll do the usual daily things

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@davidv81

at this point we should all stop playing for at least a week to send a message.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@asgardian02

I stoped playing since the last patch so i am on board!

• davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

It's really crazy... They just don't add anything new and now the ubi Connect opals are almost impossible to get

• davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

Anyways, I see that we write at this forum, but Ubisoft don't answer anymore and I even doubt that they read what we write

• cavveman
    84 posts

That one might be possible to do. Animals count to the killings. So just go slaughter some sheep and cows. But still, in odyssey the weekly pay out a lot more orcalicum(or how it was spelled).

• dlmthree
    77 posts

Reda's contracts are 90 opals a week (1 weekly for 20 opals + 2 * 7 dailies for 5 opals) which was not enough to get the middle weekly offer worth 120. So they pushed live these challenges that, with Reda's contracts, can get you to 120 opals. Well that was the case for the first couple of weeks. Now we're back to be unable to even buy one middle deal per week because the community challenge is crazy high.

They VERY CLEARLY do not want us to be able to get stuffs for free from their disaster of a cash shop. Odyssey was already a step back compared to Origins but you were still able to get one deal per week. Valhalla is just a giant middle finger to the player base.

• The-Foxhounded
    54 posts

@dlmthree

Well in Ubisoft's defense they know they could release a blank disk with "Assassin's Creed" written on it in Sharpie and not only will people buy it, they'll have fanboys defend it, shills( like JorRaptor) praise it on Youtube, and companies will call it Game of the Decade on their award shows.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

Wouldn't be that bad if there actually were enemies besides hanging around in towns waiting for the same ones to respawn xD

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@dlmthree

there really isnt anything i want from their shop, all those armor look stupid and the stats arent great either.

So all in all thats really no incentive to play for me anyway. On top of that the reda quests are super boring and finding enemies is quest of itself.

• Savvage91
    26 posts

If you divide 725 by 7 (we have 7 days to complete this challenge) it equals almost to103,6. So we need 103,6 million kills per day in order to make it. 2 hours before the end of the first day we are almost at 72 million. Just for those who have any hope we won't make it again.Good job ubi👍 👍

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@savvage91

Ubisoft just protects their microtransactions. They just want to give us the feeling that we can buy all those fancy armors but if we get close Ubisoft makes it harder to get opals. Just give us some, but not enough to have real chances of buying many things.

This is just sad...

• Savvage91
    26 posts

@yesin069

I paid full price for an almost beta game so i won't spend a single euro/dollar on their helix stuff that has twice the variety of the main game and many of these items should be in it... In Odyssey i bought some armors from helix store just for the looks but in this game i won't, they don't deserve it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics