Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• evilhippo
    Original poster 79 posts

There is supposedly more content coming but given the lack of stuff to do & the complete lack of community engagement by Ubisoft in the meantime, will all that many people still be playing the game & care when the new content arrives? ❓ ❓ ❓

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ElMadre1
    84 posts

@evilhippo You obviously didn't play Battlefield V.

• ShayPsy
    11 posts

@evilhippo i just wish they would actually reply and help us , the community moderators don't report bugs forward or even looking at them, they only replay to reviews and memes for some reason

• cawatrooper9
    38 posts

@shaypsy For what it's worth, your best bet for bugs is to report them directly to support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US

• ShayPsy
    11 posts

@cawatrooper9 what a joke i spent 10 minutes writing a report and i can't even send it because they don't accept reports anymore since covid19
    what a waste of time. check your info before you post.

• cawatrooper9
    38 posts

@shaypsy Apologies, that's how it's usually been in the past.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@cawatrooper9

tried that in odyssey, but at the end of the day that felt like a massive waste of time, so i stopped doing that

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 I reported a rather major bug in Odyssey and they only responded months later once support for the game was discontinued to inform us of the fact. So, I cannot be bothered to waste my time either. Bug reporting in general is a time-consuming and thankless task.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@kreutzgang

and yet i often see adverts that they strive to offer the best customer service in the market.

• ElMadre1
    84 posts

@asgardian02 "strive to" is classic lawyer speak. Means nothing.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@elmadre1
    so i have come to realize.

• cp0
    2 posts

Try watchdogs legion.

My save game is still broke.

• show_stoppa
    52 posts

tried that in odyssey, but at the end of the day that felt like a massive waste of time, so i stopped doing that

I think , given that most devs came back from holidays in January, I can understand why there has been less communication. But yah, the support and bug report is nearly useless and I dont waste my time on that, because they never respond. I have reported my bug on forum support page atleast 3 times, have initiated chat, posted it on reddit and posted on their twitter atleast 2 times, and the bug has still not been acknowledged in the known issues page.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics