Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Daericc
    Original poster 2 posts

I have both ACV versions on PC and PS5, and due to performance issues on my PC, I wanted to continue my progression on the PS5. I read about the game's cross-progression feature and I tried numerous times to save the game on PC, wait for it to upload and then continue playing the save game on my PS5. However, whenever I log into the game (same Ubisoft account as on PC) on the PS5 the save file is not there, I have waited multiple patches to see if the issue has been fixed but so far nothing has changed. So far I have attempted more than 20 times to save the game on PC, make sure that I'm connected to the internet on both machines, but nothing happens. I have also noticed that the save files no longer have a cloud icon. Is there any way that I can carry on my progression on the PS5? I have already spent 30 hours playing the game and I don't to lose my progression, the game barely runs on my PC. I'm really disappointed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Remy.K
    13 posts

@daericc it's a shame no1 replied to your topic, I'm experiencing the same issue. Via Ubi Connect I see my progress on pc (78 hours played) but on my PS5 I can only select New Game. Would really love some help here.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

Hey @remy-k, I am sorry that you are encountering this issue when trying to access your progression on PS5. When accessing your Cross-Progression between two platforms, make sure that you are connected to the internet on your PS5 so that you are able to access any Cloud saves from your gameplay on PC. You will also need to be logged into the same PSN profile that is Linked to your Ubisoft Account. If you continue to run into the same results when trying to access your save progression from your PS5, please Create a Support Ticket with us so we can take a closer look at this with you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics