Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MrBalraf75
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello there, after i've killed dear Gorm. The Quest said join Olav at the eternal falls BUT i don't have any marker and i don't find it in the village. Also the quest desapeared of my quest log. I've return in the England and that's not fixed. I've reload an older save but that's still not worked. Unfortunately, i don't have save before the kill's Gorm, i'm triggered. Please, help me, i'm depressed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@mrbalraf75 Hi there. I'm extremely sorry to hear that you're unable to proceed after killing Gorm, due to not having a quest marker. If possible, please provide your affected saves to us by uploading them to a support ticket, then share your ticket number with me here. I'd be happy to get these files over to our investigating teams once received to further their investigation.

Official Response
  • MrBalraf75
    Original poster 2 posts

@UbiExcellent , I was able to find the problem, it came from the alliance map. I selected a region other than Vinland but I could still continue my quest in Vinland. The problem was that I had not selected Vinland in the alliance map. Yours sincerely.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics