Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• An enemy‘s corpse stuck into a pile of debris and cannot be interacted with, it is impossible to complete the game

0 Likes/4 Replies/65 Views
    lordodin2
    Original poster 2 posts

To complete the game ,I need to kill all the members of the order ,but one of them ,whos name is hunta, son of hunta,located in the marketplace of Ledecetre,died in a pile of debris behind the market stall ,with unknown reason(I didn't kill him).
    After he died and stuck in this place ,I unable to interact with his corpse,and unable to confirm kill,so I can not continue my game.(All missions done,all items collected ,only need to wipe the orders)
    Is there anyone can provide me a solution?thank you very much.
    undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @lordodin2! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to report this. I've not been able to find any reports of this happening before. To help us to take a closed look at this, would you be able to provide us with the following information:

• You mention that you didn't kill Hunta yourself. Do you know how he died? Was it accidental, or did you find them this way?
    • Are you able to try reloading an earlier save to see if Hunta spawns in correctly?
    • Thanks for the images! Would you also be able to send us a short video that shows you're unable to approach and interact with the body? We can then add this to your report.
    • I can see that you also play on PC. It would be helpful to collect your save file so we can take a closer look at this. Please can you open a support ticket and submit your save for further investigation. Once you have done this, please share your ticket number within the thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • lordodin2
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Thank you for reply.

Let me describe the events I encountered when I playing the game.
    A long time ago, when I had not exposed this order member, I passed by the Ledecetre market for other affairs.I noticed that there was a yellow mark on the head of this NPC. At the time, I didn’t know what it meant, so I didn’t care. .
    Some time later, I exposed this order member.I came to this market, planned to kill him. At this time, I found he stuck behind the market stall, where he died in the picture above. I couldn’t complete the assassination, so I tried to shoot him. After I shoot several arrows, he stood there, no response and was not injured.
    I thought this may be a bug, so I left and continue the game, and managed to come back later to see if the problem can be solved. After patch 1.0(or 1.1) , I came to the market again and found that he has died ,and stuck in this position. This problem has last to now.

The ticket number is 14197649

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Thanks for explaining that further for me, @lordodin2. Thanks for sharing your ticket number with us as well. I've passed on your video and save file to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

If we require any further information about your encounter with Hunta, we will reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our "News & Announcements" forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics