Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BJgobbleDix
    Original poster 52 posts

When striking a poisoned enemy, the Draugr set will show the Hidden One Rune for me on my HUD instead of the Draugr one. BUT the stats for Draugr still apply properly so its only a cosmetic issue and not mechanical.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@bjgobbledix Howdy, and many thanks for bringing this issue with the Draugr set forward. Are you able to share a YouTube video link with me which shows this HUD error further please?

Official Response
  • BJgobbleDix
    Original poster 52 posts

@ubiexcellent Hi sorry I missed this response. Here is a video that actually shows the Draugr Set not working at all!

You will notice that my perk icon never appears above my HP bar for the Draugr set PLUS my stats also don't change. I was trying to get a video of the wrong rune but after messing around with this for about 15 minutes, I gave up and decided to send you this where it's not working. I've had this happen also with the Niflheim set but not quite as frequently. Getting a kill does not always proc the perks for that set.

While I'm here, here is another video that shows the perk ,"Heavy Finisher Hits have a chance to drop a Fire/Poison Bomb" not dealing damage when it explodes.

Both Perks will not deal damage for me maybe 50% to 75% of the time when I play. Originally, I thought my Heavy Attacks were knocking enemies outside of the AoE range but realized the explosion actually doesn't seem to have bad range. It was when I used Hammers and caused the explosion to occur right on top of the enemy that I realized it was not proc'ing it's damage.

Suggested Topics