Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hjensson
    Original poster 5 posts

I want to refund the game on my PC, because I want to buy it on ps5 when I get one. I have a bad gpu on this computer and can't afford to buy a new one, because if I'm going to buy a new one I need to buy the newest one so I dont need to upgrade once again. So is there any way I can refund Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my computer? I checked the refund page, but couldn't refund it, so I kindly ask if there is any way I can refund, if not I need to sell my account 😞

Kind regards from Norway

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@hjensson Hello! Thanks for creating this thread. Unfortunately, if your refund request has been denied, there is nothing further our Support teams will be able to do to assist you with this request. Please also be aware that the selling and buying of Ubisoft accounts goes against our Terms of Use.

Official Response
  • hjensson
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubiexcellent But I actually can't even play the game, I need a better gpu to run the game, I feel like I have been scammed for 80$

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

If you would like to submit a refund request, @hjensson, then you can open a support ticket here. When opened a support ticket, please can you include a copy of your MSinfo and DxDiag, as this will be needed as part of the investigation.

We would recommend that you take a look at our digital refunds policy prior to opening a ticket. Please note that refunds are granted at the discretion of our store team following an investigation into the order. You are welcome to open a ticket if you do not meet the eligible criteria on this FAQ, though we would be unable to guarantee that a refund request will be granted.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • hjensson
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm sorry but I can't create a ticket, I have sellected all the problems I have, and there is no where to go further. Please help me, I really want to refund the game on my pc, I'm going to buy it on ps5 instead.

• Ubi-Borealis

@hjensson - I've opened up a support ticket for you (14128668). You can find this by logging into your Ubisoft account on our Support Website.

Please can you attach an MSinfo and a DxDiag to your case? Please can you also update your case notes with your refund request, including your order number.

A member of the store team will reach out to you as soon as they have been able to take a closer look. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • hjensson
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm sorry, I don't know what MSinfo and DxDiag is 😞

• Ubi-Borealis

@hjensson - An MSinfo and a DxDiag are system files. You can use the linked FAQs provided in my earlier post to help you to generate these, and that you can attach them to your support ticket.

Let me know if you need any further help!

Official Response
  • hjensson
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-borealis Done, thank you so much for your help 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @hjensson 😊 Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require further support!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics