ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FencingRiddler1
    Original poster 5 posts

Hey fellow fans.

I have completed all raids in England and I am short a small amount of raw materials for Level 6 settlement.

Can anyone tell me where I can find the last amount?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LeoRaptor1979
    109 posts

@fencingriddler1 You have to go around and collect the small chests.

• LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

Raw materials can be found only durnig raids (two person needed to open chest), also you can earn 100 Raw materials by pledging of regions (don´t remember, which regions give you Raw material), so continue with main story 😉

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@leoraptor1979

wrong, small chests only give supplies, never raw materials.

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FencingRiddler1
    Original poster 5 posts

@ledoveeekladivo Right but the issue is, I have completed the main story. I am now at a point where I can't get any raw materials what so ever

• LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

@fencingriddler1 Ha....this is bad, looks like any of raw materials didn´t count. Hope they will fix this, sorry

• FencingRiddler1
    Original poster 5 posts

@ledoveeekladivo Honestly, I appreciate the moral support. I have no idea how to get them to fix it so here is hoping for the best.

Suggested Topics