Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/29 Replies/115 Views
    rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis anything new on this problem would really like to be able to finish this game really aggravating having all this time in and not being able to complete cause of some bs

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Apologies for the delayed update, @rockstarreed21. Thanks for sending those images! Would you be able to send us a video that shows your completed quest log as well, please? You can upload the video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and send a link via a post here.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the video, @rockstarreed21! I've passed on your report to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

If any other players are unable to report to Randvi following the completion of "Burning the Wicker Man," please can you provide us with a video that shows your current quest log and your completed quest log. We can then pass these along for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis any update on this issue

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @rockstarreed21!

I've checked in on the investigation, and the development team are still taking a closer look at this. Once we have any new updates to share, we will post within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

We would still appreciate any additional reports and videos from players who are unable to report to Randvi following "Burning the Wicker Man" in their own game, as these will be helpful for the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis well another update and still not able to progress this is now 2 updates with no fix I can't finish the game can't progress at all and have been stuck since December and now we will have the dlc before we know it and it's looking like I won't even be able to have the game done for when that comes out

• rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts

Soo just checked back in on this junk [censored] game still stuck still can't complete the game been stuck here since December and they still can't fix the orginal game when they have a dlc coming out soon highly disappointed in what has happened to these games

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologised for the delayed response. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to report to Randvi following the completion of "Burning of the Wicker Man" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reporting on Glowercestrescire" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics