Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/29 Replies/115 Views
    rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts

I'm having similar issue with glowecestrecire area completed quest but won't give me option to return to randvi

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Jrcarson17
    4 posts

@rockstarreed21 i have the quest that says return to Randvi but when i go to her she just stares at me and doesn’t say anything but show me the alliance map

i click it and it doesn’t give me any new places to pledge to so now I’m almost at level 400
    finished all of Asgard and the other world
    but i can’t move forward with the story line 😕

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed. Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Jrcarson17
    4 posts

It is telling me i don’t have enough privilege for this action to upload the video??? Any other way i can email it to the support team?

• Jrcarson17
    4 posts

I tried uploading a photo but it says the file is too big 🙄

• rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-mark won't let me send video or pictures

• rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts
  • rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts
  • rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts
  • rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts

@jrcarson17 i had to screenshot image then resize to 40%

• w3st7
    11 posts

@rockstarreed21 same for me been stuck for a week now. Hope they fix it soon or can’t finish the game. Very frustrating

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 115 posts

Hey, folks.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted here on the forums.

At this time that is the only information, we are able to share.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-viral any update on this issue suck having nothing to do in the game and being stuck

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts

Hello there @rockstarreed21!

As Jrcarson17 was unable to interact with Randvi following the completion of Grantebridgescire, this is a slightly different issue to the one you're encountering. I've split your thread into two different topics so we can keep the investigations separate, and avoid any miscommunication of loss of information.

Thanks for providing those additional images for us. If possible, would you be able to send us a video as well that shows your current active quest log, as well as that you're unable to report to Randvi following the completion of "Burning the Wicker Man?" I can see in the image you've provided that your full active quest log isn't visible, so a video will allow us to view this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts
  • rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts
  • rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis will not let me take video say I don't have permission

• rockstarreed21
    Original poster 18 posts

Well still have the same problem and still cant progress in story so the only thing I have to do in this game is the river raids and that fun and all but I'd like to be able to finish the damn game

• w3st7
    11 posts

@rockstarreed21 same here been like this for 2-3 weeks was hoping patch would fix it but no luck!

• Andy_QPR_164
    12 posts

@ubi-viral the development team have known about this issue for months now as I first reported it in early December and others had already done so before me. 2 and a half months down the line and the official response is still as weak as ever. At what point will refunds start to be distributed?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics